Caesartrade.com

I rather leave this matter to the view of the general public and will file the Court Case

Inviting the company to address the issues is part of the FPA Traders Court procedure. To even file a case, you must contact them at least twice about the issue.

Also, the public thread here in the Scam Alerts Folder needs to give enough information about the case so that people can discuss the issue.

Inviting the company to address the issues is part of the FPA Traders Court procedure. To even file a case, you must contact them at least twice about the issue.

Also, the public thread here in the Scam Alerts Folder needs to give enough information about the case so that people can discuss the issue.

Well, I did contacted the CEO of the company many a times and realized his company is running out of funds and don't have enough liquid to accomodate the bonuses and withdrawls. that is the reason they are least bothered to respond to the clients and I have posted this information in the local news paper in Toronto about the Caesartrade and will be posting the news on as much as websites I can.

Regards

Please post more information in this thread. Also, please invite CaesarTrade to join this thread.

Please post more information in this thread. Also, please invite CaesarTrade to join this thread.

Dear AsstModerator, I more than willing and happy to post the details of the account from the day one but when I tried to post it is not uploading as only gpj files are allowed I guess, If u want me to forward the entire account history I can forward to you, and if you guide me how to post the entire account summary , very well I will post it so the people should see, as I am getting lot of response from the local news paper about caesartrade , and thanking me for providing the information of caesartrade to the local canadians.

Regards

I don't thing gpj files are supported. If you have JPG files, those should work unless they are too large. One trick that always worked for me is to open them in MS Paint and save them with no changes - this often shrinks the file size.

Do you have links to the newspaper stories?

Could You provide some snapshots?

Hi, Chaosscrem, here is the link for my entire account from the day one as of April 11, 2014, let me know if it works , if not I will send it thru different method cause it is more than 30 - 70 pages.

Regards

Hi, Chaosscrem, here is the link for my entire account from the day one as of April 11, 2014, let me know if it works , if not I will send it thru different method cause it is more than 30 - 70 pages.

Regards

Here is the link file:///C:/Users/syed%20hussain/Downloads/Caesar%20Trade%20Live%20Account%20(2).htm

Back