Ponzi Scheme Can anyone tell me about My MTI Club? (mirrortradinginternational.com/mymticlub.com)

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi there, I am a new member of MTI and I waighting my way forward.

I am taking in consideration what you guys are saying but also my friends that brought me in MTI

MY THOUGHT IS THIS... If I want to know things about Ford, the best advice I will not get from a Renault drive. The Renault ppl will tell me about cars in general and will praise his car, but the best advice will be from a Ford driver.

Am I making sense.
youtu.be/cVm_UTQ47cw

youtu.be/ZlToEXabyFE

MY THOUGHT IS THIS... If I want to know things about Ford, the best advice I will not get from a Renault drive. The Renault ppl will tell me about cars in general and will praise his car, but the best advice will be from a Ford driver.

Am I making sense.

Someone gave you a very inaccurate metaphor to work with. Instead imagine if people who like to skydive warned you that a certain brand of parachute (that you just bought) was made of materials virtually guaranteed to fail. Maybe it would fail on the first use, or maybe it would be fine 9 uses and then shred the 10th time it gets used. Then 3 regulators in 3 countries (including the country where that brand of parachute was made) issued alerts about it having a very high probability of killing you if you use it. Are you really going to keep using that parachute until you talk to more people who have used it (and haven't yet died from using it)? That's sort of like hunting down the healthiest smokers and getting their opinions about whether or not smoking is dangerous.

But, let's take your car metaphor for a test drive.

A writer for a car site who specializes in revealing dangerous defects warns that your car (a 1976 Mercury Bobcat - Mercury was a division of Ford) appears to be extremely dangerous, because is has systems similar to those that killed people driving or riding in another model of Ford. Multiple others who drive a variety of cars also point out that this looks incredibly dangerous. No one warning you to get rid of your killer car is recommending any other car.

Then, the government announces "1971–1976 Ford Pintos have experienced moderate speed, rear-end collisions that have resulted in fuel tank damage, fuel leakage, and fire occurrences that have resulted in fatalities and non-fatal burn injuries ... The fuel tank design and structural characteristics of the 1975–1976 Mercury Bobcat which render it identical to contemporary Pinto vehicles, also render it subject to like consequences in rear impact collisions."

There are even videos of crash tests of the car with the same fuel tank design and structural characteristics as yours available to view:

So, do you want to sell your Bobcat back to the Ford/Mercury dealer, or do you want to keep driving around in it (and bring along friends and family for the ride) until you hear opinions of other people driving the same car?

Now, back to reality. I've been exposing Ponzi schemes at the FPA since 2008 and I'm warning you to get your money out now. I've seen many so-called investments structured just like MTI. Even one of the guys who promoted it in this thread changed his mind, pulled out his money, and got his referrals to pull out theirs. Three governments have said there's something wrong with it, and South Africa (where it's based) specifically said to get your money out. Here's a hint. Regulators are buried under tons of work. They don't have time to issue warnings unless they think something is seriously wrong with a company. A warning telling investors to get their cash out as soon is possible is a very very rare thing.

Those promoting the Mirror Trading International scam are paid well to lure you in. Right now, anyone still promoting it is in one of these categories:

1. Works for MTI.
2. Is an affiliate of MTI hoping to get more commissions. (and will make videos saying how GREAT it is).
3. Is a client who knows it's doomed, but wants to keep it going just a little longer to squeeze some more cash out.
4. Is in deep denial and is still blinded by false hopes of free money.
5. Knows exactly what is really going on and hates you enough to give you bad advice.

None of these 5 types are reliable sources of factual information.

If you do keep riding in it - this is what your finances will experience very soon:

Think carefully before deciding.

Gosh,this is fantastic

Hi there, I am a new member of MTI and I waighting my way forward.

I am taking in consideration what you guys are saying but also my friends that brought me in MTI

Am I making sense.
youtu.be/cVm_UTQ47cw

youtu.be/ZlToEXabyFE

No,in fact,that's known as confirmation bias
Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values.[1] It is an important type of cognitive bias that has a significant effect on the proper functioning of society by distorting evidence-based decision-making. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. For example, a person may cherry-pick empirical data that supports one's belief, ignoring the remainder of the data that is not supportive. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. The effect is strongest for desired outcomes, for emotionally charged issues, and for deeply entrenched beliefs.

You are trusting a serial burglar,caught in your house with a knife and a crowbar in his hand,when he says he's not robbing you and the police arrested the wrong guy.

If you wanted to use the car metaphor accurately,you'd need an impartial observer that has reviewed many vehicles,and is not paid directly or indirectly by the manufacturer to review it. Much like Mr Pharaoh

Thanks Trimera. With only a couple of exceptions, this thread has stayed extremely polite. You should see what people said about me in threads where the Ponzi was still in full swing with no regulator warnings. :D Most of those people never came back when their pet Ponzis failed.

@Pharaoh trying to PM you, but keep getting an error. Please get in touch asap.

Check your PMs.

Please be aware that I don't always check my PMs every day (week, month).

Does anyone know if the FSCA removed their statement?

Try this link:

https://www.fsca.co.za/News%20Documents/FSCA%20Press%20Release%20Mirror%20Trading%20International%2018%20August%202020.pdf

Last edited:
Back