Ponzi Scheme Can anyone tell me about My MTI Club? (mirrortradinginternational.com/mymticlub.com)

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I'm looking for good investments. I saw My MTI Club (at mymticlub.com).

Can anyone tell me about it? The site makes it sound very like a good thing. I just want more information before I decide about investing.
Hi there

I have seen many of the answers that you generated with your question. Well let me tell my story. Might not be as elaborate as some of the "know it all" but it is a honest and unbiased one.

First of all if you want to know about a Ford Ecosport TDI, do not ask Toyota Fortuner their opinion. You can listen to a Ford driver he will tell you his qualified opinion about that car. I have started with MTI about 3 weeks ago, anther I watched my friend that is 82 years old investing in Sept 2019 ($100) and now he is withdrawing about $ 600 per week and growing. With his permission I can send you his report privately if you want. My investment has grown from R 115 to $130 in 3 weeks. So far so good.

So that is my unbiased evidence so far.

If you want to see that I am in here is my active Refferal lnk

LINK REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Affiliate links to something that has a high chance of being illegal are forbidden.

Hi there

I have seen many of the answers that you generated with your question. Well let me tell my story. Might not be as elaborate as some of the "know it all" but it is a honest and unbiased one.

First of all if you want to know about a Ford Ecosport TDI, do not ask Toyota Fortuner their opinion. You can listen to a Ford driver he will tell you his qualified opinion about that car. I have started with MTI about 3 weeks ago, anther I watched my friend that is 82 years old investing in Sept 2019 ($100) and now he is withdrawing about $ 600 per week and growing. With his permission I can send you his report privately if you want. My investment has grown from R 115 to $130 in 3 weeks. So far so good.

LINK REMOVED
FPA Forums Team Note: Affiliate links to something that has a high chance of being illegal are forbidden.

Oh dear...you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what "unbiased" means, as well as simultaneously committing both a false equivalence and an appeal to authority fallacy.
If you're hoping to convince anyone that you are correct you will have to start by presenting a valid and sound argument.

Hi there

LINK REMOVED

If you will permit, I'm also something of a "know it all." I'd like to share a review someone submitted for another site...

"I was skeptical at first but I have to try by investing $100 and after the investment period, I was asked to withdraw and I did, I got my profit of $10 after 24 hours and I keep reinvesting, I have benefited a lot of profits from COMPANY. Don’t let fear, doubt, criticism, disappointment, lack of motivation, arrogance and ignorance make you not to be financially free from trading as an investor"

The company promises $10 per day on a $100 investment. It's a HYIP, which is a variation of a Ponzi scheme.

Please reread the last sentence "Don’t let fear, doubt, criticism, disappointment, lack of motivation, arrogance and ignorance make you not to be financially free from trading as an investor"

This is a transparent attempt to convince people to ignore obvious warning signs of a HYIP scam.

There was also another obvious warning sign about this review. It was visible to me, but not to readers. The review claimed to be from New York. It was really posted from a different country that is very famous for financial scams. Location checking is the first step in review moderation. This review failed to pass moderation.

Adynonix, you appear to want people to ignore obvious warning signs. Are you a reliable source of information, or do you have bias? You proved you are biased by trying to get people to check out Mirror Trading International using your affiliate link. If you really only wanted other opinions to reinforce your beliefs, you would not have done that. Instead, you've proven yourself to be a Ponzi promoter.

First of all if you want to know about a Ford Ecosport TDI, do not ask Toyota Fortuner their opinion. You can listen to a Ford driver he will tell you his qualified opinion about that car.

Based on your overly abused metaphor, anyone who sees that something is dangerous and doesn't buy into is is automatically disqualified from giving an opinion.

So, if your new Ford had spikes pointed at your chest on the steering wheel, you would only take the opinion of someone else driving a Ford over someone who has a track record of pointing out dangerous design flaws.

Here's where you car safety metaphor really breaks down. A car with a spiked stearing wheel will work fine unless you stop too suddenly or are in a collision. Instead, if you MUST use a car metaphor, I'm warning you that 100% of the people driving that make and model of car will be killed when the seller flips the destruct switch. What car safety expert who even suspected an evil possibility like this would be suicidal enough to climb in and take one for a test drive?

When a Ponzi goes, it's usually nearly instantaneous for all members. Everyone is fine and making money - until no one can get another cent out.

I have started with MTI about 3 weeks ago, anther I watched my friend that is 82 years old investing in Sept 2019 ($100) and now he is withdrawing about $ 600 per week and growing. With his permission I can send you his report privately if you want. My investment has grown from R 115 to $130 in 3 weeks. So far so good.

I believe history shows that getting paid (on time, every time!), even for over a year, does not mean an investment isn't a Ponzi scheme. Your experience (not evidence) and the experience of your 82 year old friend are in no way shape or form proof that MTI isn't a Ponzi scheme. "But it pays!" is nice, but doesn't mean it won't stop paying with no notice.

Since you already have so much of what you misinterpret as evidence ready to prove that MTI is safe, why are you here asking questions? I think the answer is obvious - you showed, tried to ask innocent questions, but posting your affiliate like was your goal the whole time.

Since you are SO sure, why don't you prove us all wrong? Max out your credit cards with cash advances. Take a loan against your car, house, and anything else you have that a bank will loan against. Borrow from your retirement account if you have one. Take all your other valuable items to a pawn shop. Put all that money into your account. Withdraw only enough profit to keep up with the minimum payments on the borrowed money and let the rest of the money ride. After all, if you're right and I'm wrong, you'll make a lot more money a lot faster that way.

Or, keep telling innocent people about the financial miracle that you so bravely put 115 R into because you are so sure that it's 100% save that you risked nearly $7 USD and decided to make your real profits on referrals from others.

For everyone else - withdraw your cash now. Let MTI prove itself using only Adynonix's money and no other new deposits.

Is there any advice or evidence I can give to my friend to help them understand the long term risks of MTI, if it does turn out to be a scam? They have pulled money in and out with success and since they are earning money see no reason to withdraw... I worry that it will hurt them financially..

Is there any advice or evidence I can give to my friend to help them understand the long term risks of MTI, if it does turn out to be a scam? They have pulled money in and out with success and since they are earning money see no reason to withdraw... I worry that it will hurt them financially..

Well, I suppose a good place to start would be to ensure that they understand how a Ponzi works. So here's an example

To plainly illustrate it, let's say the scheme starts taking on investors, and let's say there are 1000 investors, and each investor puts in $1000.
For the sake of simplicity, let's just say that we stick with those 1000 people and that no new investors are recruited.
So, right off the bat the investment capital is $1000000.
Now the "investment firm" claims that they start trading, and let's say their monthly compounded interest rate is 10%.
Again for simplicity, let's say that in the span of 6 months, nobody takes out their investments.
Over those 6 months the firm would indicate to the investors that each person now has a total of roughly $1770, and a theoretical total capital of $1770000 (everyone's investments combined), but in reality there's still only $1000000 (Assuming that the scamsters haven't taken anything out for themselves already).
With $1000000 available, about 565 people could withdraw their lovely $1770 investments, but the final 435 will be left with nothing.

What do you think will happen after a year?
After a year the indicated trading capital would be around $3140000...but again, there is actually still only $1000000.
If those 1000 people then decide to start pulling out their "$3140 investments", about 320 people will get their full withdrawal, whereas the remaining 680 people are left with nothing.

So yes, people will get paid out, and many will "profit" form this....but those profits are entirely stolen by proxy from other investors.

There's a reason why MTI and other similar scams offer their services with a very low starting price ($100), and that's because it ensures that they can get a lot more people in. The more people you can get into a Ponzi scheme, the longer the scam can run because it would require a greater number of individuals to pull their money out before the thing collapses.

Based on your overly abused metaphor, anyone who sees that something is dangerous and doesn't buy into is is automatically disqualified from giving an opinion.

So, if your new Ford had spikes pointed at your chest on the steering wheel, you would only take the opinion of someone else driving a Ford over someone who has a track record of pointing out dangerous design flaws.

Here's where you car safety metaphor really breaks down. A car with a spiked stearing wheel will work fine unless you stop too suddenly or are in a collision. Instead, if you MUST use a car metaphor, I'm warning you that 100% of the people driving that make and model of car will be killed when the seller flips the destruct switch. What car safety expert who even suspected an evil possibility like this would be suicidal enough to climb in and take one for a test drive?

When a Ponzi goes, it's usually nearly instantaneous for all members. Everyone is fine and making money - until no one can get another cent out.

I believe history shows that getting paid (on time, every time!), even for over a year, does not mean an investment isn't a Ponzi scheme. Your experience (not evidence) and the experience of your 82 year old friend are in no way shape or form proof that MTI isn't a Ponzi scheme. "But it pays!" is nice, but doesn't mean it won't stop paying with no notice.

Since you already have so much of what you misinterpret as evidence ready to prove that MTI is safe, why are you here asking questions? I think the answer is obvious - you showed, tried to ask innocent questions, but posting your affiliate like was your goal the whole time.

Since you are SO sure, why don't you prove us all wrong? Max out your credit cards with cash advances. Take a loan against your car, house, and anything else you have that a bank will loan against. Borrow from your retirement account if you have one. Take all your other valuable items to a pawn shop. Put all that money into your account. Withdraw only enough profit to keep up with the minimum payments on the borrowed money and let the rest of the money ride. After all, if you're right and I'm wrong, you'll make a lot more money a lot faster that way.

Or, keep telling innocent people about the financial miracle that you so bravely put 115 R into because you are so sure that it's 100% save that you risked nearly $7 USD and decided to make your real profits on referrals from others.

For everyone else - withdraw your cash now. Let MTI prove itself using only Adynonix's money and no other new deposits.
greetings

I appreciate your reply and your expertise in this environment. I posted my link to show that I am in and took the risk. And not R115 but $115. it is plain stupid what you advising me to do. And there you are loosing credibility. Is it wise to put you eggs in only one basket?

Do you have investments? And if so have you done the same and put you life in that one think that you are 100% sure?

I can take a calculated risk with 100 bucks. Let's see what will happen. And again I thanked your imput as positive and I am weighting it. Appreciate your engagement

youtu.be/t-Yo2eDHRi4

That was painful. I skipped around and was amazed at how much the guy in charge didn't have hard figures for. Anyone really actively managing an investment pool (with or without AI assistance) would have a spreadsheet and be able to tell exactly how much was under management, came in, and went out in any one month. What little else I saw was pretty much "Don't worry, be happy."

greetings

I appreciate your reply and your expertise in this environment. I posted my link to show that I am in and took the risk. And not R115 but $115. it is plain stupid what you advising me to do. And there you are loosing credibility. Is it wise to put you eggs in only one basket?

Do you have investments? And if so have you done the same and put you life in that one think that you are 100% sure?

I can take a calculated risk with 100 bucks. Let's see what will happen. And again I thanked your imput as positive and I am weighting it. Appreciate your engagement

$115 is better than 115 ZAR. It's still a rather small investment to use as a basis for encouraging others to join.

The advice I gave you wasn't merely stupid. It was a first class ticket to financial suicide. It's also the path that many people who are true believers in a Ponzi will follow. After all, if a Ponzi was real, investing as heavily as possible would speed up the unlimited wealth that would be flowing your way. I'm pleased that you could see it wasn't a wise move. For people who can get a home equity loan at a reasonable rate, taking one out and putting the money in a Ponzi is a very tempting looking path leading directly to fiscal doom.

I have investments and they are well diversified. I absolutely would not ever post an affiliate link to any investment I was just testing out. If I ever chose to promote an investment, it would be one that I was certain was legal and reasonably safe for the rate of return offered.

I will never take a calculated risk of even $1 on what appears to be a crime in progress. If my $1 resulted in that Ponzi surviving even 10 minutes longer, I'd worry that my actions allowed someone else to take a very uncalculated risk and wreck their finances.

I've watched enough Ponzis to have a better chance than most at guessing if they have decent odds of surviving the next 3 or 4 months. This would enable me to have superior chance of getting in and out with a nice little profit and very little risk. Then I'd have to live with the guilt of knowing that any "profits" I got were stolen from the other investors. I'm not willing to participate in this sort of activity. Investing is cut throat enough without aiding a criminal enterprise in ripping other people off with false hopes.

Regarding MTI - even if I was unethical enough to jump in and out over a few months in hopes of snagging some profits, this one's too far gone. Three separate countries are involved (so far) and the scheme's home country is one of those. Offshore scams can survive overseas regulator warnings longer, but I think the South African regulators are likely to do an asset freeze on MTI within 2 months. Add in the incredibly rare direct warning from the South African authorities for people to get their money out, and it may collapse even before the regulators finally move to grab whatever money hasn't already been spent or hidden offshore.

That was painful. I skipped around and was amazed at how much the guy in charge didn't have hard figures for. Anyone really actively managing an investment pool (with or without AI assistance) would have a spreadsheet and be able to tell exactly how much was under management, came in, and went out in any one month. What little else I saw was pretty much "Don't worry, be happy."

Pharaoh, how does his behavior compare to other people in charge of Ponzis? I know what you’re saying, and I believe you, but my gut says he acts sincere. Tell me what to look for?

Back