• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capital Trust Markets - CapitalTrustMarkets.com - Possible Scam Alert

I am having an issue with a company
Reza Mokhtarian the BULLY...

If someone has not read this new FPA thread (started by an FPA Administrator) about Reza Mokhtarian's bullying and threatening FPA, then here is the link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ust-markets-has-made-threats-against-fpa.html

Should CTM not send the promised withdrawals within four days, there is more to come; NON-STOP until all requested funds are returned. Luckily, one of Reza Mokhtarian's victims is a celebrated "SEO guru", so with his help we can get the facts out "in every corner of the net" about Mr. Reza Mokhtarian in no time.

So when Mr. Mokhtarian's daughter will look up her father on Google, she will find him EVERYWHERE. By each day Mr. Mokhtarian is withholding CTM clients' funds he will be more and more (in)famous. Even his grandchildren will be able read about 'grandpa" everywhere on the net.

P.S. Open message to Mr. Mokhtarian: This whole thing will not go away by itself. You should know that. So it is better to keep "Pandora's box" closed while it is possible, although - as you can see - it has started to open.

"Don't forget the past. There is a reason it will be coming back."

If you look at the writing style of good "reviews",it appears to be the work of the same person.But it's also true this iranian psycho has a large number of naive followers on his instagram/twitter pages.It's sad but that's how things are.
https://instagram.com/oceannsky
https://twitter.com/realoceansky

One of Mr. Mokhtarian's favorite quotes on Instagram: "Forget the past. There is a reason it is not coming back."

Should Mr. Mokhtarian not honor all the withdrawal requests of the deposited funds at CTM, he will be proven very-very wrong about that. The past (i.e. the current present) will not only come back, but will stay with him forever...

I think you are right on this one. One of the employee of CTM was Usman. He was the guy who was posting Forex techinical analysis on CTM's facebook page and on various other forums on the behalf of CTM. He has also posted positive reviews for CTMs last year.
This guy Usman has mentioned working for CapitalTrust Markets on his LinkedIn & Facebook page. Now he has removed all the reference of CTM from his social media pages and has deleted his facebook page. Here are the links:

https://pk.linkedin.com/in/usmanahmed7290

usman7290's Profile @ Forex Factory

It seems that people are cutting ties with CTM now.

Reza lives in Mississauga, Ontario so you can file a report with your story and information with your local police AND the Peel Regional police at this email: 11div.communitystation@peelpolice.ca

Best of luck to everyone.

Do you want his home address? I have it but it's probably a bad idea to post

Do not deliberately post home addresses. Innocent family members could be subject to harassment. Guests in the home who do not even know about the issue could get drawn in.

Mr. Mokhtarian the 'Public Figure'...

Thanks for the offer, but I already have access to his addresses & bank account numbers.

I assume even his Ferrari's licence plate number and the size of his underpants is public knowledge already... Apparently Mr. Mokhtarian has become a real 'public figure'... Beyond Instagram and Twitter... :D

I am sure his dear 'wife' is very happy about it and proud of her 'hubby'... She just does not know that she is buying the groceries and her baby daughter's diapers on our hard earned monies.

P.S. Public message to Mr. Mokhtarian: In the near future anybody types types 'Forex scam', ' Forex fraud' or 'Forex rip-off' in Google, your name, Mr. Reza Mokhtarian and Capital Trust Markets may show up on the First Page. But that is just the start: there is a good chance that your name may become the No.1 result on Google for the above search terms. I think it may be a 'good time' to honor your clients withdrawal requests immediately before you become a First Page phenomena on Google for Forex 'scammer', 'fraudster' and 'rip-off'.

Reza looks like he's branching out. Whois info for revenueprofit.biz shows:

Registrant Name: Reza Mokhtarian
Registrant Organization: Web Services
Registrant Address1: Capital Trust Markets 41 Shortland Street
Registrant City: Plaza Level Auckland
Registrant State/Province: Auckland
Registrant Postal Code: 1010
Registrant Country: New Zealand
Registrant Country Code: NZ
Registrant Phone Number: +64.98891770
Registrant Email: decentasp.net@gmail.com

revenueprofit.biz is a HYIP site. So far, every HYIP I've ever seen is nothing but a Ponzi scheme.

Everyone owed money needs to report this guy to the authorities in New Zealand and Canada as quickly as possible.

Back