Celestial trading tools

Dinkydenise

Recruit
Can you elaborate your question, please?
I have had problems with them but it only seems to be me. I have heard there are other people with the same problem but haven't found anyone and I thought maybe they would have found their way here.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I have had problems with them but it only seems to be me. I have heard there are other people with the same problem but haven't found anyone and I thought maybe they would have found their way here.
Then you must do this.............

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Dinkydenise

Recruit
Thanks but its not exactly a scam as such my problem is with the ea that placed double trades on my account and when one went to 50% drawdown obviously mine was 100% and blew my account. Ic markets confirmed the trades were made by the ea and despite several weeks passing and numerous e.mails ctt have done nothing but respond with we are looking into it. Im now at a loss as to what to do so a friend directed me to this site to hopefully get some advise as to what to do. (Also I was hoping to find anyone in a similar position )

TJ Forex

Corporal
Only had bad experiences with them to be fair, got banned from their chat for explaining waht hedging was.