Hello complete beginner

Luke_D

Private, 1st Class
Glad you got your money out ok. Have a look on this site in the review section but also on other sites too to get a well balanced view before picking a broker to use next time.
Yea, do this. And you can also try deposit with few bucks to test them out.

momo3HC

Sergeant Major
hi all. . I'm new to trading. . I'm from south africa.
after doing some looking around I found this site.
Honestly I'm so scared to trade now.
the scams section has really opened up my eyes.
I unfortunately did open an account with a certain company but I haven't deposited any money yet. . I have requested that they close my account but they seem to be dragging there feet. I'm worried that they stalling so they can charge me an inactive account fee. I hope someone can help. . sorry for the long post.
What`s the company?

TareqS

Sergeant
I unfortunately did open an account with a certain company but I haven't deposited any money yet. . I have requested that they close my account but they seem to be dragging there feet. I'm worried that they stalling so they can charge me an inactive account fee. I hope someone can help. . sorry for the long post.
If you haven't deposited money, I do not think you need to be worried. They would not be able to charge you for an inactive account. I hope you did not give your credit card number to them. If you did, then talk to your credit card customer service and ask them not to pay any amount to them.

Kirstysingy

Recruit
Finding a decent broker is key, some of the more well know. Ones would be my advice. Scams become obvious after a while