Complete Commodity Trading

Complete Commodity Part 2

Does anyone knows about this company? Complete Commodity Trading based out of HongKong
This company is registered with Powerpoint Management which is a company setup service company. Company is also setup in on Aug/3/2009
After a little bit more of digging in, I am not very confident about this company with all the current findings.

I have already wired USD6000 to this company and they request for another $40K.

I am not saying that this company is a scam but would like to authenticate its legality.

If anyone knows about this company and can provide more info, I will galdly appreciate it.

thanks
Henry Chew

Last edited:
any more news

Have you been able to find out more on CCT?? I have also been approached!

Henry (and Tart),

Seems like you got your investment plan in reverse as you should first check out the company before you invest your money.

As Pharaoh said, don’t give them another dime until you get something back from your initial investment…better still, try asking them for your initial investment money back and see their reaction. If they refuse, or have loads of reasons for not returning your money, then you can be a very sure that the company is a scam.

Good luck in getting your money back!

Ponzi??

Do you think Complete Commodity carrying out a ponzi type scheme? Using new income to pay older investors so called "high returns"???

How do suggest checking them out. They have a web site, a China address and a Chinese phone number!!

Anyone know about gasoline prices?

Hi, This company have been calling me for a while trying to get me to buy gasoline options because as they say the gasoline price always goes up during the summer (at least for the past 40 years) so it is a sure investment. They want at least 6000 USD and when I say that I do not have that kind of money they suggest that I take a loan to be able to invest in gasoline.
It will for sure give med 100% return on investment...

Does anyone has any experience in this kind of investment and what is your advice?

From one Newbie to another: There is no such thing as a sure thing!

Forex Rule No.1: Never, ever play with money you cannot afford to loss (i.e family money, mortgage money, children’s education funds, borrowed money/loan from bank or persons, etc)…If you do not have the money to loss without any repercussion, then stay away from Forex trading and gambling.

Anyone asking you to borrow money for a "sure investment" is sure to make a profit - for themselves and not for you.

Never ever ever under any circumstances borrow money to invest. There is NO SUCH THING as a 100% safe and sure investment that has any significant level of return above basic inflation levels.

Anyone who is actively encouraging you to borrow money to invest is 99% likely to be a scammer. The other 1% of the time, the person is just stupid or another gullible victim. Either way, don't place money with them.

Complete Commodity Trading has been sold to Secure Furture Trading

Hi

I was dealing with this company on trades, now waiting on returns from the new entity

This company was sold last month to a new company Secure Future Trading and no longer has any website or any email support

Did anyone extablish if they were legitimate ?
Has anyone receved funds back from their trades or supposed guaranteed returns?

If not then you need to be aware they have closed down and the new entity is Secure Future trading at Secure Future Trading :: www.securefuturetrading.com
If they call you, as they have done to several people on this site, then it is probably the same team and tactics now supposedly out of Hong Kong

regards
Grommit

Back