Disappointing With Some Brokers

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
I start to feel disappointing with some brokers. I can see a lot of brokers that employ some members in forum just to make some so called intelligent post to promote their services to end user. This is just to avoid our good moderators to banned them from posting in forum as a spam cat.

But actually, what's the point there in this kind of posting? Does it really help those brokers? I am really curious about this kind of move. It just makes me feel I don't feel secure anymore with this kind of employment person to promote this kind of broker. If the broker is good with no market maker, no problem on withdrawal, a very clean and transparency execution etc., I believe a lot of end user will join them and use their services.

It just makes me feel they are building their own reputation by acting with some employed actor to promote.

What other members here feel about this kind of advertising strategy? To me, if I see this kind of posting, I will never ever join this broker. It makes me just feel more insecure with this kind of act.

I assume you are referring to the new member who was giving bad advice and promoting MercerFX in this thread. If you see something like this, you can dislike the post and also use the little triangle with the exclamation point to report the post.

Give Spam Cat time. Sometimes it takes time for AsstMod's cat to sniff around and be sure someone is really a spammer and not just a new person who's happy to have gotten a big bonus (and hasn't realized all the strings attached).

Even with a broker, you need to check their reputation. In some cases, a good broker can have some newly hired idiot or overly-enthusiastic IB get the bright idea that pretending to be a happy customer will help the company. In other cases, a broker will deliberately launch a campaign to use fake forum and review posts to promote itself. Sometimes a few posts may slip through. Any sustained campaign will make a fatal mistake sooner or later. That's when AsstMod unleashes the cat.

I assume you are referring to the new member who was giving bad advice and promoting MercerFX in this thread. If you see something like this, you can dislike the post and also use the little triangle with the exclamation point to report the post.

Give Spam Cat time. Sometimes it takes time for AsstMod's cat to sniff around and be sure someone is really a spammer and not just a new person who's happy to have gotten a big bonus (and hasn't realized all the strings attached).

Even with a broker, you need to check their reputation. In some cases, a good broker can have some newly hired idiot or overly-enthusiastic IB get the bright idea that pretending to be a happy customer will help the company. In other cases, a broker will deliberately launch a campaign to use fake forum and review posts to promote itself. Sometimes a few posts may slip through. Any sustained campaign will make a fatal mistake sooner or later. That's when AsstMod unleashes the cat.

Hi Mate,
Not only MerceFx, actually quite plenty of broker do so. I saw in some other forum as well but luckily FPA not that serious. But that MT4lover is just way too stupid to post his 1st post to promote. What behind this kind of acting post on those broker? It always keep a question in my head and I will never join this kind of broker with acting to have reputation.

These sorts of actions by forex companies only taint the industry further. Embarrassing the companies which do this sort of thing is one of the reasons I got Spam Cat. It's also the reason why fake reviews I can link to a company get reset to Zero stars.

The smart companies either make sure employees don't do this or fire any who are doing it. Some companies never learn.

I`m agree with some of your points only, but when you comes to see advertisement about any broker you have to keep in your mind that there are affiliate system also. Some idiotic post are from affiliate person or IB as Pharaoh said in his post.

These sorts of actions by forex companies only taint the industry further. Embarrassing the companies which do this sort of thing is one of the reasons I got Spam Cat. It's also the reason why fake reviews I can link to a company get reset to Zero stars.

The smart companies either make sure employees don't do this or fire any who are doing it. Some companies never learn.

Yeah, that's what FPA helps us a lot showing on those true or those make up fake review. What I seen, usually only those offshore brokers love to do so. Of course probably some of them are good,but most of them I will not take into consideration at all. I have never seen those bank or listed company do so and it is open for retails as well. Why choose those having doubt with, especially those with so many kind of acting and fake review.

I`m agree with some of your points only, but when you comes to see advertisement about any broker you have to keep in your mind that there are affiliate system also. Some idiotic post are from affiliate person or IB as Pharaoh said in his post.

Unfortunately, you don't need any IB link on the post. They just want to get reputation higher with act review and posting, hence they just employ someone to do posting in forum with a fix amount monthly. I thought it wasn't advertisement as well in the beginning and those are member true review, but until 1 day I found out from some freelance website that do employ some people to post on forum and they will pay them by monthly.

Unfortunately, you don't need any IB link on the post. They just want to get reputation higher with act review and posting, hence they just employ someone to do posting in forum with a fix amount monthly. I thought it wasn't advertisement as well in the beginning and those are member true review, but until 1 day I found out from some freelance website that do employ some people to post on forum and they will pay them by monthly.

We have a good moderator/s Bro, I`m sure they will catch this kind of activity for sure.

Back