Disappointing With Some Brokers

More than half seems to be from affiliates. The rest falls into 2 categories. Spam promoting the broker that I can't tie directly to the company and spam I can tie directly to broker employees. I think the parts I can't tied to the company are probably from SEO companies hired by the broker's marketing department.

Yes. If affiliates usually they have a link to advertise. But those forum poster doesn't need any link to advertise at all. It is similar as what mate says hired by broker's itself marketing department. I have seen a lot of them.

Surf at freelancer.com or odesk.com or elance.com. Most of those websites are employment of freelancer. You can see a lot of FX broker marketing team which employing forex forum poster there. Those of them are no IB or affiliates, but direct from the broker management itself. That's why I know they are paying certain amount monthly for doing some so called intelligent posting. They are not like you telling others you are the representative but acting as their customers.

How do you say that so sure bro ?

How do you say that so sure bro ?

I work as freelance last time before I shift to fulltime trading. They do post this kind of job in those freelance website. I even know couple of them that work on this, then I start to take notice on all those forum I join and found out a lot of them.

Surf at freelancer.com or odesk.com or elance.com. Most of those websites are employment of freelancer. You can see a lot of FX broker marketing team which employing forex forum poster there. Those of them are no IB or affiliates, but direct from the broker management itself. That's why I know they are paying certain amount monthly for doing some so called intelligent posting. They are not like you telling others you are the representative but acting as their customers.

I've seen so many of them. They do post, but seldom do it intelligently. :D

I've seen so many of them. They do post, but seldom do it intelligently. :D

Yeah yeah yeah. I see plenty of them actually, and I will directly ask those spam cats how much the broker pay if they are doing this on their 1st post. At least some contribution or sharing experience, maybe it is still forgivable if you mention sometime.:cool:

Yeah yeah yeah. I see plenty of them actually, and I will directly ask those spam cats how much the broker pay if they are doing this on their 1st post. At least some contribution or sharing experience, maybe it is still forgivable if you mention sometime.:cool:

So what was/is the amount they are paying?

So what was/is the amount they are paying?

As I know, it is about USD 200/300 per month. The good thing is they don't need to use any link at all, so nobody will knows. But proud of FPA mod, I really don't see them many of them here. Maybe I just on newbie and general thread. Seldom going to other threads. :rolleyes:

As I know, it is about USD 200/300 per month. The good thing is they don't need to use any link at all, so nobody will knows. But proud of FPA mod, I really don't see them many of them here. Maybe I just on newbie and general thread. Seldom going to other threads. :rolleyes:

Well, we have a solid tool called "SPAMCAT" at FPA :)

Well, we have a solid tool called "SPAMCAT" at FPA :)

You are right, not only on FPA but there are many websites, forums and social media groups where you can easily find out about any broker's reputation. But still the very good method is to ask your good trader friend or your mentor to guide you properly.

Back