Disappointing With Some Brokers

You are right, not only on FPA but there are many websites, forums and social media groups where you can easily find out about any broker's reputation. But still the very good method is to ask your good trader friend or your mentor to guide you properly.

I think there should be no discussion at all about this because there is no better site to get review about broker then FPA, so if a broker is listed as a scam here I am not trading with them, I don’t prefer to take risk with my money and luckily I survived losing a lot due to checking from here as I was about to start with a scam company but after reading the view I rightly not did that and selected a trustable company.

I understand your concerns and feel the same. This targets newbies mostly,as they have very little knowledge on this. Luckily,we do have a spam cat that is very active.

I understand your concerns and feel the same. This targets newbies mostly,as they have very little knowledge on this. Luckily,we do have a spam cat that is very active.

Yup, I agree they are targeting for newbie trader. But in other hand, they will let those experience trader start to worry to used them because of the act. Probably newbie money is much more easier to learn, especially lack of MM and big lots.

Good and bad corporations are in every field of life, so once you settle yourself in forex market your 2nd most difficult task is to find a good broker whom you can trust and trade confidently.

I start to feel disappointing with some brokers. I can see a lot of brokers that employ some members in forum just to make some so called intelligent post to promote their services to end user. This is just to avoid our good moderators to banned them from posting in forum as a spam cat.

But actually, what's the point there in this kind of posting? Does it really help those brokers? I am really curious about this kind of move. It just makes me feel I don't feel secure anymore with this kind of employment person to promote this kind of broker. If the broker is good with no market maker, no problem on withdrawal, a very clean and transparency execution etc., I believe a lot of end user will join them and use their services.

It just makes me feel they are building their own reputation by acting with some employed actor to promote.

What other members here feel about this kind of advertising strategy? To me, if I see this kind of posting, I will never ever join this broker. It makes me just feel more insecure with this kind of act.

The trend is your friend. The broker is not.

A broker is a supplier and as everywhere will use any trick to convince you to buy his service, and not a competitor's one. Forex is tough, and this is just another difficulty to tackle with.

A broker is a supplier and as everywhere will use any trick to convince you to buy his service, and not a competitor's one. Forex is tough, and this is just another difficulty to tackle with.

And its called Affiliate Marketing :)

It's good finding a good broker to work with because as we can see that some brokers have disappointed their clients. It's good we find a good broker and it is nice we learn to make good research and avoid scam brokers.

It's good finding a good broker to work with because as we can see that some brokers have disappointed their clients. It's good we find a good broker and it is nice we learn to make good research and avoid scam brokers.

Its very easy these day to find out about a scam broker and then stay away from them. A fraud broker has very little life these days. Internet is full of good and bad reviews about several brokers so anyone can do easy research.

Trend is your friend? This is just a broker marketing quotes, definitely not for trader. It is no difference with the words FLYING IS MUCH SAFER THAN DRIVING. In fact, flying is 10 times more dangerous than driving if you calculate the exact figures travelling. In trading, trader who trade breakout of trend always gotten chop out easily. If trend is your friend, there are no more failure trader.

I was disappointed the most when broker MMCIS where I'd been trading at that time, refused to pay my money back. The reason by their words was the issue wtih payment system but even 6 months later I'll scarecly get my money back.

Back