Disappointing With Some Brokers

Yes there is a need to remain careful never faith blindly on any broker even you are doing good work with them for a long time. Always remain conscious about invested amount . It should be just necessary investment not all your saving put with the same broker. It is a matter of money they can change their terms any time. So withdraw your profits time to time not compound it for a long time.

I think so too, invest money that affords to lose as always be golden rules in the high risk business, although any trader already expert to making a profit, we actually never know what will happen ahead, sudden disaster could happen and out of our control, if we have wrong direction, possible get big loss in single trades

Compound profit is the way to make the strongest account, but also has disadvantage, if trader can't always making profit, hence one or two loses sometimes leading them being emotion and can't control decision, should measure with own skill capacity

Compound profit is the way to make the strongest account, but also has disadvantage, if trader can't always making profit, hence one or two loses sometimes leading them being emotion and can't control decision, should measure with own skill capacity
I believe compounding have more pluses than minuses.

Maybe, nowadays, when we have opportunity to choose - the main goal to find best broker! And it need a lot of efforts to find best one) i think every broker has unhappy clients! It is better to lose time for choosing broker than to lose your money just because broker is scam

Yes compound has pluses and minus, usually in my plan is withdraw profit until reach break-even point, afterward, trying to compound, at least if reach break-even point already have backup later if fail trading

I start to feel disappointing with some brokers. I can see a lot of brokers that employ some members in forum just to make some so called intelligent post to promote their services to end user. This is just to avoid our good moderators to banned them from posting in forum as a spam cat.

But actually, what's the point there in this kind of posting? Does it really help those brokers? I am really curious about this kind of move. It just makes me feel I don't feel secure anymore with this kind of employment person to promote this kind of broker. If the broker is good with no market maker, no problem on withdrawal, a very clean and transparency execution etc., I believe a lot of end user will join them and use their services.

It just makes me feel they are building their own reputation by acting with some employed actor to promote.

What other members here feel about this kind of advertising strategy? To me, if I see this kind of posting, I will never ever join this broker. It makes me just feel more insecure with this kind of act.
Are you still having issues with any brokers right now? Would be interesting to see if you are.

Back