• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review Duellatorus review by Eric Alyea

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so I can feel assured that Duellatorus is the honest company it appears to be -- are you sure the trades were accidental? It could be an attempt to cover a mistake.

There's an easy way to tell. Were the trades out of the ordinary? How long were they open before being noticed & closed?

The trades were TOTALLY not their trading style. 1,000.00 $ per trade to 1,4M$ ???
Maybe, as you say it could be "Lot Allocation" mistake on the PAMM or MAMM system or whatever system they use.
They had many open trades and this big one closed all in 19 seconds by the system. As far as I can see, they did not close it but MC closed them.
Maybe Corbin was in the loo long time and daughter decided to help. We will never know. Anyway, not too much damage.
If it happens again, then I will be concerned. Go J&C.

Domain Renewal

www.duellatorus.com

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 01/26/2011 and is pending renewal or deletion

These last few comments are exactly why we started with FPA as our first source of marketing. If we were trying to fool people this is where it would be made known first. I am renewing our domain name today as the card we had on file with godaddy.com had expired, but I appreciate the post wealthresource, it keeps things that much more real.

In response to the last post of if the trades were a mistake or just a bad trade, it is quite obvious to those who are able to see the trade statement(i.e. Johnny2pips) 2 trades with enormous lot size that closed out everything at a loss in under a minute. It is almost laughable if it hadn't taken our hard earned profit from the entire last 2 months. Also, because this happened and we are not in a position at this point to refund the amount lost to the investors, we will go ahead and extend the 6 month trial period 2 months.

You guys rock. I have seen no loosing trades with you guys until this hickup.
I have been following your trades long time on the other thread before I was accepted as a member. Good going.
If anyone wants proof, then PM me and I will give you my account log in details.
I don't mind as it is a Read Only.
Will you agree Josh? Or can you post the results of my account here as I don't know how to.

Last edited:
Contact Information

Hello Duellatorus representative! I am interested in your service. I wrote two days ago using the contact on your web site but got no answer. How can I get a managed account? Thank you!

I just wanted to let everyone know that you can contact us using joshua.hauck@gmail.com. There is some issue with the contact form on the website and the email people blame the server people and the server people blame the email people, it's pretty awesome and not getting anywhere fast. Also, feel free to let anyone know that as well since I don't have time to check this thread everyday, thanks.

Josh

Posting Results

You guys rock. I have seen no loosing trades with you guys until this hickup.
I have been following your trades long time on the other thread before I was accepted as a member. Good going.
If anyone wants proof, then PM me and I will give you my account log in details.
I don't mind as it is a Read Only.
Will you agree Josh? Or can you post the results of my account here as I don't know how to.

Yes feel free to post your results anywhere you like, I am holding off until we can show the results over a longer term since many people will discount anything less than that. We have no problem allowing anyone see our entire accounts since we are upfront about mistakes, it is really easy to do business with people when you don't have to remember what you may have shaded with what color.

Josh

https://real5.sysfx.com:4141/reports/start?schema

The above link gets you to my read only account. If genuinely interested in their performance then PM me for login details.
On the second page that opens, choose the time frame from start of account.
You will see the mistake trade lot and the MC's after that. This trade, you can see is not their trading style.
Edit. On second thoughts, I agree with Josh that I should wait for a few weeks for the trades to start flying and more trades can be seen.
These trades are their sole proprietary and can be copied from my account. So maybe Josh should rethink this.
As I have stated before, I have made big gains on my other broker account copying their trades. Naughty me.

Last edited:
“All trades clear and profit”

I’ve been stuck with these sell’s since the end of January. I re-adjusted the Take Profit three times to make sure I got out.
There is still nothing like “All trades clear and profit”
2-14-2011 12-26-13 PM.jpg
;):p:D

Good going Eric.
If you use live ammo, I doubt if you will use those large lots.
This is where emotions come to play.
If you had a $10K account and placed a 3 lot trade and it goes against you, then you have to wait long time to get back into profit.
I see big gains per trade here. Duellatorus makes small profits per trade but they are consistent. You make BIG profits per trade and are consistent.
Now would you use your lot size with REAL money or Joshes smaller lots?

J & C have been stuck for some days with GBP/JPY with a sell. Got in at around 133.75 and it is now 135.4. It did look good at the time so I got in on my other account at 135.2 and it did dive to 134.03 at which time my AvaFx account manager phoned me saying that it is a buy not a sell and should reach 160 to 170 soon.
I closed my position with $180.43 gain (thanks J&C) It then started an uptrend.
If J&C win this trade then they are good. They hate loosing a trade.
Well, we will see who is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back