EMPFX and E-Money Power-Failure to return Clients Funds

PipStar

Sergeant
I was hoping that I would not have to post this in the scam alerts folder but I don't think there is any choice left. So here we go:
EMPFX sent an email to all clients on 25 October 2009 advising that they were ceasing activities and inviting their clents to fill in a withdrawal request. They stated that all funds would be returned to clients within 6 weeks and even stated to FPA that :

We emailed all our members and informed them that we will be ceasing activity in "forex trading" and requested they send us their wiring instruction to send them their money back up to the last penny. The wiring back is happening on first come first serve bases and every day we are processing hundreds of wires. The whole process if our calculations are right should not take more than 6 weeks for everyone to get his money back. In summary to answer your main concern, we are paying everyone back as we are real and not a scam.

Well, it's been 6 weeks and no money has been received. EMPFX have closed all their lines of communication to their clients since their email 6 weeks ago. Personally, I sent them 4 emails and received no reply. I don't think we should wait any longer for them to completely disappear. I would like to ask the FPA to investigate this.

Withdrawal form sent on October 26 for about 13K USD here....no answer and no communication at all....I'm whit you.

My withdrawal form was emailed to them on 26 October 2009 which is the same day as EMP sent all of us their email.

So much so that they are dealing with withdrawals 'on first come first serve basis' which has been proven to be false.

speaking of bad luck

I sent my withdrawal form on October 27 and my account was opened for just one day on October 23. What a bad luck!!!

Seven weeks have now passed and the more time passes the more you got to think that they will not pay the withdrawals.

To those who have posted above or any other client of this bucketshop called EMPFX, are you still waiting for your funds? I have received nothing from them after 8 weeks since I sent withdrawal form.

FPA, have you been able to look into this matter for us?

Back