• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ETORO big time scamming me!! and prove of DISPUTE SMALL AMOUNT!!

I am having an issue with a company
NAMES Are NAWAL and custmer care, both asked for all our id and nawal confirmed that we both ok me and my sister and i invite her here to say other wize? also they blocked us from trading in middel of opentrade market and with open postions!! and they closed the postion them selves!! is that even legel? and will tell full story soon and i need lot of pages to talk about all thire hiding mistakes and un regulated behave!!
donrja

NAMES Are NAWAL and custmer care, both asked for all our id and nawal confirmed that we both ok me and my sister and i invite her here to say other wize? also they blocked us from trading in middel of opentrade market and with open postions!! and they closed the postion them selves!! is that even legel? and will tell full story soon and i need lot of pages to talk about all thire hiding mistakes and un regulated behave!!
donrja

Unless they have a good damn reason they have no right to touch your open trades

Hello comingbacksoon

donrja

Without knowing the full details about your case, it seems impossible for myself and others to help/advice you on the best way to go about resolving your issues.

How it appears the broker is having trouble trying to identify your ID. :mad:

Don't post a lot of information until you first give us (the members/guests) a quick detail account about your problems.

Example:

1) Did they (broker) give any legal reason for blocking your account ?

2) What involvement has your sister in this dispute :confused:

3) What issues did you have that involved the broker offering $2,000 to resolve :confused:

Good luck
Liz

my name is rafat darwish and my id member is DONRJA and my registered email with them are joyannie1@hotmail.com and i am ready for any other detials they want
Hello comingbacksoon

Without knowing the full details about your case, it seems impossible for myself and others to help/advice you on the best way to go about resolving your issues.

How it appears the broker is having trouble trying to identify your ID. :mad:

Don't post a lot of information until you first give us (the members/guests) a quick detail account about your problems.

Example:

1) Did they (broker) give any legal reason for blocking your account ?

2) What involvement has your sister in this dispute :confused:

3) What issues did you have that involved the broker offering $2,000 to resolve :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello comingbacksoon

Can you confirm if your dispute is in relation to an affiliate program connected to the "said" broker, or a trading account connected to the same broker or both. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

thats exactly the custmercare represtitave answer about why they block my acount and also closing legel open trades Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 00:34:43 -0700
To: joyannie1@hotmail.com
Subject: eToro Case ID:379,829 CRM:00007000761

سيد رأفت
قامت شركة بيبال بفتح تحقيق على حسابك معهم
بمثل هذه الحالة يصلنا طلب منهم بتعليق حسابك معنا حتى ينتهي التحقيق
كي تسرع عملية فتح حسابك معنا, عليك التواصل ببيبال والطلب بان يغلقوا التحقيق
شكرا جزيلا
Best Regards,

Ali Hassan

My eToro OpenBook Profile:

Follow us on the Customer Service wall: https://openbook.etoro.com/customerservice

hello and yes they know about this thread and again i have been honest with them from beginning even the customer asked me to send my passport which was already expired and i told them that and then made me write a homemade note confirming i used my own cash resource and all that to confirm and promise me AND MY SISTER that we can be partners with etoro and get all benefits and other things, i am really tired for keep answering sam qsutions but trust me all i am saying is truth and i have MANY MANY COPIES AND PROVES of legel screenshots that can get all etoro into deep problems and other things will keep it confidential at this moment untill i see thire last replay then will post everything herewith all names and dates and all interfear parties because i got nothing to lose anymore after the big lost with EOTOR AND AVATRADE AND OTIONBIT = 15.000USD IN TOTAL

Back