ETORO is a scam

i sent a private message to the etoro representative , but i don't think that he will have the courage to reply

Time to recap.

trader used multiple accounts to trade and made a profit.
total in the acct was about 4800 which 2500 was bonus, then losses of 2100
losses come out of trading profit first, so how much trading profit left?
brokers do not go by the letter of the law, if they missed something they can & will back up and correct.
breaking trading rules with cause problems
no start up capital was used by trader only bonus'

seems to me I am seeing a self inflicted wound here!

Time to recap.

trader used multiple accounts to trade and made a profit.
total in the acct was about 4800 which 2500 was bonus, then losses of 2100
losses come out of trading profit first, so how much trading profit left?
brokers do not go by the letter of the law, if they missed something they can & will back up and correct.
breaking trading rules with cause problems
no start up capital was used by trader only bonus'

seems to me I am seeing a self inflicted wound here!

don't forget that etoro gave me 14 days to avoid financial damage and when i avoided the damage, they didn't accept to let me withdraw the money that i avoided without sending me any email.

I'm wondering what was the point for giving me 14 days ? why they didn't terminate my account immediately ? the answer is written in the final decision : the point of 14 days were to avoid financial damage to be able to withdraw the money that i avoided. the money that i avoided i did it for myself, not for let it for etoro, Maybe Etoro think that i was working for them during those 14 days?

PS : Etoro blocked my account on novemver for doing investigations and they sent me the final decision on the 3rd december and they terminated my account on the 18 th december

I understand the logic of chikh2012, but I also wonder what I'd think if I was the broker, regarding those violations of their terms and conditions. So, I'm kind of thinking that this couldn't be called a scam, rather a conflict of interests, especially taking in mind that there's not personal deposited money envolved...

don't forget that etoro gave me 14 days to avoid financial damage and when i avoided the damage, they didn't accept to let me withdraw the money that i avoided without sending me any email.

I'm wondering what was the point for giving me 14 days ? why they didn't terminate my account immediately ? the answer is written in the final decision : the point of 14 days were to avoid financial damage to be able to withdraw the money that i avoided. the money that i avoided i did it for myself, not for let it for etoro, Maybe Etoro think that i was working for them during those 14 days?

PS : Etoro blocked my account on novemver for doing investigations and they sent me the final decision on the 3rd december and they terminated my account on the 18 th december

You violated their terms & conditions, there were no financial damages incurred by you as you deposited no money.

caught with hand in cookie jar?

Hello Everyone

not complied with the conditions of uses ( multiple accounts ) and that my account will be closed within 14 days.

Does this broker not allow multiple accounts :confused:

I started trading by using a coupon of $ 20

If this money (coupon) is deposited into any account, then surely any profit gained can be withdrawable, providing the rules are observed. :confused:

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

Does this broker not allow multiple accounts :confused:

If this money (coupon) is deposited into any account, then surely any profit gained can be withdrawable, providing the rules are observed. :confused:

Good luck
ilearn2t

Etoro don't allow multiple accounts

all the traders who use a coupon can withdraw their profits ,but etoro don't let me withdraw the profits ( money that i avoided)

You violated their terms & conditions, there were no financial damages incurred by you as you deposited no money.

caught with hand in cookie jar?

i started with a coupon of 20$ and i made a lot of profits , so the profits is mine , i was able to withdraw it, it means that etoro gave me 14 days to avoid profits (financial) damage

Back