ETORO is a scam

etoro terminated my account without sending me any email , @eToro Representative can you send me this emails again ?

can you send me the emails again because the final decision was the last email that i received ?

i didn't receive any email from etoro about why i can't withdraw my profits , can you send this email again ?

So you never put any money down, only used there $20 coupon.
you made 4800 - 2500(bonus) = 2300 minus 2100 loss = 200
you admit that you had multiple accounts that violate their rules & then expect them to pay you?

do I have this correct?

Wether or not you met any trading requirements to keep a bonus, that would likely be forfeited due to the multiple accounts.
They gave me 14 days before terminating my account , this period was given to avoid financial damage and now i want to withdraw the money that i avoided

etoro didn't accept to let me withdraw my money just because i made my profits from a gift card but in their conditions of uses, they allow to all traders to withdraw the profits made from the gift card , they scammed me and i have proofs , just look to the following screenshots

capture 01=>Capture01 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 02=>Capture02 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 03=>Capture03 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 04=>Capture04 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 05=>Capture05 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 06=>Capture06 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 07=>Capture07 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 08=>Capture08 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 09=>Capture09 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit

Hello ”chikh2012” and thanks for reaching out to us! After fully investigating your claims, and following detailed emails we have sent to you - we now consider this matter closed.

Due to the nature and sensitivity of the information that is part of this case and with respects to your privacy, we will not disclose any further information over this thread.

Just in case you have missed any emails from us, kindly check your inbox again to get the full details and background that led us to make this decision.

It's important that you'll review our findings as they confirm a completely different story from the one you've chosen to present here.

Hope this clarifies everything - Nimi

We all are waiting for your reply here.

Hello chikh2012

1. Can you explain how many trading accounts (including "free gift" account) were open by yourself.
2. What terms & conditions applied to the "free gift" account (giving any links that might help).
3. An image or link to any statements from the "free gift" account showing some details of trading.

Hello PortFPA

I know fully the problems surrounding sensitivity of the information might be a problem when it comes to posting details about others, but if you could help answer any of the above or explain more about the reasons for withholding profits as well, it might speed up this discussion and help resolve this problem.

Good luck
Liz

Hello chikh2012

1. Can you explain how many trading accounts (including "free gift" account) were open by yourself.
2. What terms & conditions applied to the "free gift" account (giving any links that might help).
3. An image or link to any statements from the "free gift" account showing some details of trading.

Hello PortFPA

I know fully the problems surrounding sensitivity of the information might be a problem when it comes to posting details about others, but if you could help answer any of the above or explain more about the reasons for withholding profits as well, it might speed up this discussion and help resolve this problem.

Good luck
Liz

1. I don't remember how many account i opened but they were all in a profits of more than 2700% (etoro took all this profits lol but they have the right to take it)
2.I don't have the termes & conditions but i think etoro took the final decision based on the conditions and i accepte the final decision , it means that i accept their condition, i just want them to apply the final decision. (They gave 14 days to avoid financial damage, and now i want to withdraw the money that i avoided, it's simple)
3.I gave you an approximative numbers about the balance and the bonuses and the losses but some days ago etoro accepted finally to send me the statement of my account (i'm wondering why they refuse in the begining) but it"s not not showing the No Withdrawable amount , because each time you open a trade the NWA gets lower

View attachment eToroAccountStatement - chikh2012 - 01-03-2013 - 09-06-2014.pdf

We all are waiting for your reply here.

I never received a message from etoro explaining why i can't withdraw my money , i talk with the support just in the live chat
I missed all your emails , i want you to send them again because i'm waiting since the 18th december
You can disclose any informations you want

The available evidence was insufficient for a Traders Court case to proceed.

A word of advice to all traders. Get screenshots of the broker's terms and conditions when you open your account. Get screenshots of the exact terms of any bonuses or other promotions you accept - better yet, just trade with 100% of your own money and no bonuses. Save your account statement (or take a screenshot of it) at the end of each trading week. If anything strange happens, start grabbing screenshots more frequently.

Back