ETORO is a scam

I understand the logic of chikh2012, but I also wonder what I'd think if I was the broker, regarding those violations of their terms and conditions. So, I'm kind of thinking that this couldn't be called a scam, rather a conflict of interests, especially taking in mind that there's not personal deposited money envolved...

it's a scam because etoro don't want to let me withdraw my money just because i used a coupon 20$ and in their conditions they allow all the traders who use a coupon to withdraw the profits. this is the proof :

capture 01=>Capture01 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 02=>Capture02 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 03=>Capture03 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 04=>Capture04 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 05=>Capture05 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 06=>Capture06 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 07=>Capture07 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 08=>Capture08 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
capture 09=>Capture09 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit

I worked hard since march untill november to win all this money and i never made a withdrawal. etoro promised to withdraw the profits that i avoided but they took it

C

While you worked to trade successfully, you used many accounts apparently.
The intent of any bonus is for a trader to get started with a usual one acct & build from there.
You apparently used many free coupons which seems to be against there rules.

C

While you worked to trade successfully, you used many accounts apparently.
The intent of any bonus is for a trader to get started with a usual one acct & build from there.
You apparently used many free coupons which seems to be against there rules.

yes it's against the rules so they decided to sanction me with the final decision, i just want them to apply their final decision and give me the money that i avoided during 14 days , it's simple

yes they amended their decision but they don't have the right to do it because the decision is final and irrevocable

Apply the golden rule; He who has the gold makes the rules!

It was irrevocable, in that they were not going to allow you back your account. But to allow you to profit is apparently not their intent. Hazard a guess once they realized you had none of your own money in, then the game changed.

CH

You traded and almost doubled your acct size. Pretty good work!
As soon as you can move on, this is a distraction you don't need!

If Etoro were a good reputable broker they would have sent you the few hundred and then written you off rather than live with the headaches that these type of matters drag into.

Apply the golden rule; He who has the gold makes the rules!

It was irrevocable, in that they were not going to allow you back your account. But to allow you to profit is apparently not their intent. Hazard a guess once they realized you had none of your own money in, then the game changed.

yes you found the write words to describe the situation

Back