eToro scammed my commission

Hello?
Please admin eToro is very scam why don't you mark it as scam company? Stealing me 1278$ is not normal. Etoro won't solve my problem they just in the offices stealing people.
They are many victims in eToro please admin do something.

ThAnks

Seems to me that CPA for signups is a recipe for disaster. Dumping the whole CPA modeel and only paying IBs a cut of the spread and/or commission would save a ton of headaches.

Although CPA is a very good way for marketing the problem is when affiliates are abusing CPA by referring family members and/or small deposit traders who then withdraw after minimum activity. Another problem is unregulated brokers who are willing to pay affiliates even loosing deals (usually high CPA deals) and then the regulated brokers has to offer something attractive.

Although CPA is a very good way for marketing the problem is when affiliates are abusing CPA by referring family members and/or small deposit traders who then withdraw after minimum activity. Another problem is unregulated brokers who are willing to pay affiliates even loosing deals (usually high CPA deals) and then the regulated brokers has to offer something attractive.

As I said - recipe for disaster. :D

i have screen shot aproves that paypal paid back what etoro make as fraud and thats clear example thats etoro is a scam and i am willing to post it when any of FTP ADMINS TELLING ME TO DO SO :)

i wish that will help but gonna tag them with the refund i got as despuite from and with the help of paypal and i had back 50usd from my 2k so far, i know thats so small but its prove they are scammers

if your last quote is full 100% right then i am sure they must payback what i lose becouse they full block my acount druing investigations!! right?
They can withhold earnings but cant block the account during investigation.

Did they send any email to you regarding your affiliate account ?

Hello uwimana321

Getting back to the main topic, the eToro rep AM-eToro seems to suggest your account was "blocked" because your traffic was not found to be payable using the CPA model, or other sinister elements where also at work.

Judging by AM-eToro reply, you received instead a total of "$25" which is a "revenue share" commission.

If I've read this thread right then I not sure what will happen next :confused:

Will this be a one-off payment or will your account be re-opened (possibly under the "revshare" contract) :confused:

Good luck
Liz

i have screen shot aproves that paypal paid back what etoro make as fraud and thats clear example thats etoro is a scam and i am willing to post it when any of FTP ADMINS TELLING ME TO DO SO :)

No special permission or invitation is required to post screenshots relevant to what happened to you.

Back