EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

I think we are heading for the covid low of 2020 around 1.0636 personally.

Why not? I'm looking sell signal from pointed levels:

zz4032.png

I think we've seen the bottom now.....

it seems not )

the problem is:

zz4038.png

but the price goes up, and it looks like it was a 3-wave correction (maybe a b-wave)..

zz4039.png

of couse c-wave can be finished lower than high of a-wave

So... I'm selling but... this sell has a problem..

zz4048.png

The problem is that Divergent Bar is not confirmated by a 5-waves structure:

zz4049.png

and probably I have sold to a correction wave and I can only hope that price will continue movement to the low.. in any case I have close a half of position becouse new high is very probable.. o_O

This has been slowly trending back up mate, think it’s worth while getting some long positions in on it.

its only off the weakness of the DXY that we will see a rise in the EUR currently, for a long time this has fallen back down to the 2020 levels and we dont have and driving force for this to grow in strength unless we see weakness in the dollar.

07/03/2022 - EURUSD weekly analysis.

I probably don’t have to say it but we are currently in a black swan event.

Sanctions have been implemented against Russia for the unprovoked invasion of Ukraine and more are on the way.

The EURUSD has fallen due to uncertainty over the war and we are more than likely to see more downside as we continue.

The ECB and other central banks were having to deal with inflation already and looks like it will be a lot harder from now on.

EUR will take the brunt of the panic but most likely we’ll start to see the US affected by the squeeze on commodities.

All in all the countries closer to the conflict will be affected more leaning me towards the downside for the pair.

All eyes will moss likely be on the war and fundamentals will play a large part in how the markets move now.

For now, it’s sells for me but there will be a time when it will turn around.

P.S. Sell the Ruble.

Slava Ukraini!View attachment 74712
When the bottom finally establishes we are going to get some immense long positions that only come about once in a while

Back