Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

Trader can get more knowledge and experience with spending time for trading in demo account but they could get technical skill only in demo account. There is no one who can train psychology control when they are trading in demo account so it's important for traders to trade with real account too, don't stop learning when you've been traded in real account.

Many times when i was doing my trades in the Real accounts i have blown my trading funds and this is how i learned the lessons.

But that does not means that you also need to do the same mistakes i have done :(

i give 1000$ account for management they clean out in few time it was so aggressive for me.

Blow account many times, maybe many trader even as success also they ever facing with margin call account, sometime this is lesson but if trader can't learn from these failure, hence will hard to become better trader, I am also many times facing loss but now I felt better can safe trade low risk

Blow account many times, maybe many trader even as success also they ever facing with margin call account, sometime this is lesson but if trader can't learn from these failure, hence will hard to become better trader, I am also many times facing loss but now I felt better can safe trade low risk
I agree, the best solution in this case is taken as part of the trading experience.

I've blow my account once but it was only a small account so not too much of a problem. I keep my account size small so sometimes this happens. I can be a bit difficult avoiding a margin call with a small account but tight stop losses can avoid this

It is not a strange thing in forex trading. I blowup my accounts many times. invest little amounts in them when I started forex trading. For many reasons, mistakes and lack of experience we face this situation. I must say with loss we learn many things that alert for future trading.

Hi Downtrend,
Pharaoh messaged me and told me to try and catch you this way.
Just checking to see if you got the conversation messages I have sent you?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Hope you have a happy day.
Cheers mate.

Have been trading since last years, it’s a very common term witness by my eyes. I believe no matter what you do or how good you try to be but such things are highly likely to happen. I don’t have count on how many margin calls I have faced, but I do know that everything I have faced MC, I’ve become better as trader and I am proud of the entire struggle. If we are not positive then we will not be able to go too far.

Back