• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FastBrokers and FXDD case

I am having an issue with a company
Ah yes so the infamous hacker Bob Mullins has decided to join us. The platform that I have that is the same one I posted over at Stevehopwood's forum is made by Roustech and it is not a 225. It is impossible to "inject false prices" into MT4 or any platform for that matter.

The only truth being served here is that Bob Mullins is a sociopath. He not only went to FXDD to snitch in hopes of getting a "settlement" with FXDD on his trades, he posted one of my custom systems on INdo as his own (for god knows what reason, he doesn't even know how to use it properly) and then hacks through my Skype and steals an automated system from my PC and gives it to my business partner and tells him to watch who he trusts. Who has this kind of time on his hands to just be a scumbag in such a vigorous manner? A man will face his fate at his funeral when the people gather and look around to see how many people are in attendance. Every single person who has come in contact (maybe aside from his annoying Bulgarian friend Mirosev who contacted me on email and on Skype via 5 different Skype handles -- wth does this sort of thing?) with him does not like him, he provides no net benefit to the world other than some hacking skills to facilitate more crime and he's a raging alcoholic.

Anyhow who knows me knows I have helped more traders and investors than anyone. I do not know who these people are who are included in this suit. So what is Bob going to do now that his career and espionage is blowing up? It's sad too because I actually did like him as a friend.

Last edited:
My Lord & Master, Ruler of Upper & Lower Nile, Son-of-Ra'a....and other equally royal titles which I can't remember just yet...pass the popcorn please!....This is getting more intriguing and interesting.

If FXDD rep don't come in here soon to sort out the entanglements, this will become a full blown drama script destined for Hollywood.

For me it is a FULL drama already, here in Mexico they make novelas with these kind of stories.
It is how I learned the Spanish I speak, cannot even write it, lol.

Logged Quotes

I have active accounts with FXDD, and am keeping a log of all ticks for some of the instruments I trade.
If it is of any help, I can provide actual FXDD tick data for these instruments for more than a year.
Please identify the exact date/time and instruments traded together with your contact details for forwarding the data...
Hello Modestus,
Thank you for your suggestion! I was also gathering and maintaining records of every price delivered through the "FXDD - MetaTrader" terminal. If it would be not enough of evidences on the Court, I'll request for your help. Please, write me your email to the PM.

Last edited:
Preparing for the fight

And the originator of this thread, Raimundas, last posted on 20-Mar-2012.

Could it be FXDD is in "quiet consultation" for a less sensational settlement???....or are they burning the midnight lamp busy preparing for the "sensational" court case against their "little" clients??? Perhaps someone in the great US of A can contact the newspaper to highlight this upcoming case for them to report on with the headline: "Big Forex Broker planning to clobber their little foreign clients...forced them to fly way out to the US for a court hearing!"....or something like that!:p
Plaintiff's attorney initiated discussion about the settlement. Then I suggested settlement conditions (FPA investigator Gerard was informed about it), but the Plaintiff's camp doesn't replied.
Now, Raimundas is burning the midnight lamp busy preparing for the fight to protect his father and himself ;)...
Sorry, for rare writting here. I'm in very tightness of time now...

How do i know this..Well i thought everybody knew as Matt is well known out in the forums and he told many he has this. SO iam sure if many want egg on there face in trying to defend based on the truth not being told then go ahead and look like a fool.
What would you say about traders, who do not used any automations' and are still involved into this lawsuit?
Also, before this lawsuit I was unfamiliar with all the Defendants and other participants in this Civil action and I've nothing to do with them before.

Innocent traders caught up in a web of intrigue. Accusations and counter-accusations of hacking and deception. Client confidentiality thrown out the window in a legal action.

Raimundas, when you are finished prepping and sending those documents, let's discuss book rights. Mmeredith, I'd love to get more details from you too.

Rahman, file a requisition for a few tons of popcorn. I think we're going to need it.

Raimundas, I think it would help your case for you to post updates since it will help keep this thread alive & kicking on the front page of the FPA since some people would rather this be buried and forgotten as quickly as possible.

Yes, compiling and keeping as complete a file as you can on your trades record will most certainly help.

However, I keep thinking whether that lower court in New York really have the power & jurisdiction to summon you and the other defendants to travel all the way from your country to attend that court hearing. And who is footing these traveling expenses??

I still find it difficult to accept that any ordinary court has that type of power/jurisdiction to simply issue a summon for a none resident and none citizen to appear in their local court. It's like Toyota getting a Tokyo court to issue a summon to a a poor old lady in Tibet to appear for a court hearing in Tokyo.

It takes forever to extradite international criminals, and I don't see how a local court in New York can expect you/your father and the other 9 defendants to freely & willingly travel all the way from your individual home country (and at your own expenses) to appear for a court hearing, and get screwed there anywhere.

Have you tried contacting any US newspaper to highlight your plight in this case? I am very sure if you Google search, you will find dozens of them and I am also reasonably sure that a couple of these news media will think your case is worth publishing especially since it involves a giant company like FXDD. Maybe even CNN might think your case is worth a mention as a passing news of interest since it's related to the financial sector.

If you like I can help you to draft a letter, highlighting your case, to e-mail to every American news media that I can get my hands on over the internet. I'll e-mail you the draft letter and, if you approve of the contents of the letter of "appeal for help", sign it (and your father too), scan it, and then forward it to the list of e-mail addresses which I will provide.

And, as I have posted before, since FXDD wants publicity, I think you and the other 9 defendants give it to them in as big and wide coverage as possible. You know how it is in the US, once a news media publish your case "of interest" some other news media might pick up on that and, before you know what is happening, it becomes a hot international news item.
Once it has caused a sensation, settlement offers will surely be made to you & the other 9 defendant, in which case don't take less than 5 millions (why 5million??? Well, you can push 1 million each to Pharaoh & my way as we have a lot of pop corn & drinks to purchase :p) or even 10 million depending on how much the FREE American Lawyers will ask to be paid for their FREE services ;).

At this point in time, if you & your father really have nothing to hide and what you have posted are the truths, then you have nothing to loss but all to gain in "humbly seeking/asking for help" from some kind hearted American news media.

PM me if you want to go in that direction!

=================================

Come to think of it, if American News Media don't publish your "humbly seeking/asking for help", I have a few American crusader friends to whom you can send that letter to. BUT you & your father have to be 100% genuine and honest in what you have posted.

==================================

My Lord & Master, Ruler of Upper & Lower Nile, Son-of-Ra'a....and other equally royal titles which I can't remember just yet...the "Request for Quotation for supply & delivery of pop corn & drinks" have been issued to potential vendors and I humbly await their quotation submission.

Last edited:
Back