• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FastBrokers and FXDD case

I am having an issue with a company
Cant wait to vote FXDD GUILT

And the originator of this thread, Raimundas, last posted on 20-Mar-2012.

Could it be FXDD is in "quiet consultation" for a less sensational settlement???....or are they burning the midnight lamp busy preparing for the "sensational" court case against their "little" clients??? Perhaps someone in the great US of A can contact the newspaper to highlight this upcoming case for them to report on with the headline: "Big Forex Broker planning to clobber their little foreign clients...forced them to fly way out to the US for a court hearing!"....or something like that!:p

Cant wait to vote FXDD GUILT

I was strolling along the lake (more of a large pond, really) and way out there I saw this huge advertising signage of a large financial institution.
Somehow, it clicked in my mind that if FXDD desire media exposure, why not give that to them and widely publicize their court case against their 10 puny clients (some with usd50-80 profits)?....and foreign ones at that too!

FXDD, being a fairly large brokerage company, will surely receive some fairly wide media coverage...albeit the undesirable type of a big bully...and, hopefully, somewhere in the great US of A, a Lawyer or some Lawyers might pick up the news and decide to have a go at it.

The summon was dated 12-Mar-2012 and it said: "Within 21 days after service of this summons on you (not counting the day you received it)---or 60 days if you are the United States Agency, or an officer or employee of the United States described in Fed. R. Civ. P. 12 (a) (2) or (3)----you must serve on the plaintiff an answer to the attached complaint or a motion under Rule 12 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. The answer or motion must be served on the plaintiff or plaintiff's attorney, whose name and address are: James Koch...."

So, where can we get in contact with some US news media who would be interested to cover such news??

Ok so after reading this thread iam sure the correct story isnt told by a few. What i do know is there was a Modified Platform developed by matt meredith to deceive the brokers. It was a V225 version. This iam sure he has forgotten to mention here. How do i know this..Well i thought everybody knew as Matt is well known out in the forums and he told many he has this. SO iam sure if many want egg on there face in trying to defend based on the truth not being told then go ahead and look like a fool.

Is FXDD a creditable broker that i can agree with the consensus here.

Its easy to try and build up steam when caught out, so if was me i would just move on before the real truth comes out and ruins creditability to many involved.

Just me 2 cents worth

why does that matter RP1..The point is the full story isnt being told here. The Real Truth.

The User Name mmeredith82 on this forum is the same as his email (gmail address) which belongs to "bigpipn" Matt so iam guessing he is one of the guys being sued for his custome MT4 platform to manipulate brokers data/platform.

The Truth is Out There

I received a message in my email that I will be called back in a bit by FXDD, so awaiting that call to hear from the horses mouth what is really the case.

OK, here is the update.

Was called by one of the managing directors and what has been presented here does not seem to cover the load.
I love to support another trader in need, but the reality stays the reality.

I would suggest everybody else to stop posting material that has no legal basis.

I was told FXDD will provide a statement soon.

How about the legal basis for sharing private account information amongst the accused? If they are all guilty (something I doubt), then their supposed conspiracy would mean that privacy isn't really relevant. If even one of them is not part of a conspiracy, then sharing that private information in this way is likely a violation of any number of rules and regulations.

Ahhh, now that my Lord & Master, Ruler of Upper & Lower Nile, Son-of-Ra'a....and other equally royal titles which I can't remember just yet...has spoken, his humble servant now dare to speak.

And since this is going to be a trial under the great US of A laws, I vaguely read somewhere about the American Constitution regarding "rights of privacy", "innocent until proven guilty" or something to that effect. It's been quite a few many moons since I was last taught "American history" and so my memory is not that sharp anymore.

"...many want egg on there face in trying to defend based on the truth not being told then go ahead and look like a fool..."

Well, I don't see anything here from FXDD giving even a half hearted explanation on "the truth". It seems like FXDD wish to be "judged in absent" the same way like their trial in the US is probably going to be carried out on the 10 "defendants" since I don't think many or any of the defendants are going to come-up with the expenses of flying all the way to the US and get screwed anywhere.

"...eggs on their faces"???
If it's scrambled with some onions & cheese, that would be great!

Back