• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FastBrokers and FXDD case

I am having an issue with a company
"...Just playing devils advocate,..."

No need to involve the devil as I am very sure he/she is kept pretty busy counting how many souls he/she got in his/her army for the great final battle against the Almighty :p .....BUT, given the state of the world, I would dare say he/she has at least 90% of these souls in his/her army....and guess how many brokers are in that army! :p

Anywhere, I believe the Son-of-Ra'a summed up the situation with Raimundas nicely as FXDD seems to have taken a shot in the dark at an innocent client...or ex-client.

The reason I post back here is because I was wondering what's the status of that court hearing as it should have taken place by now.

Raimundas, or anybody care to update???

<...> Raimundas probably had the misfortune to have made a handful of trades that overlapped those of the people who did find a way to exploit a weakness of FXDD's system.
Yes, it's one of possible scenarios of mistaken incrimination.

No need to involve the devil as I am very sure he/she is kept pretty busy counting how many souls he/she got in his/her army for the great final battle against the Almighty :p .....BUT, given the state of the world, I would dare say he/she has at least 90% of these souls in his/her army....and guess how many brokers are in that army! :p
I like it :D... You really have a talents to write something majestic or even to produce a movie (see here)!

The reason I post back here is because I was wondering what's the status of that court hearing as it should have taken place by now.

Raimundas, or anybody care to update???
Step by step the Case is going to move forward... The Court issued Temporary restraining order (TRO) and Preliminary injunction. I have prepared the Defendant's Answer with few Exhibits. Additionally, I and my father have made Direct Testimonies and all my documents are sent to the Court (Pro Se Office) and to the Plaintiff's attorney. Recently, the Plaintiff's attorney confirmed receipt of my paper documents and informed me about their intention to take depositions in this matter and their intention to prepare a motion to strike my defenses. Also, the Plaintiff's attorney informed me, that all other defendants have either settled or defaulted already.
I and my father are still fighting in this Case...

Last edited:
Well. Just playing devils advocate, wouldn't FXDD have to prove that the client obtained the software? Although improbable, as brokers issue their own mt4 platform packages, and also supply updates within, technically they could have fed the hacked version to the clients. Unlikely, but possible?

Hi,

Not sure how many out there know this, but yes, brokers supply their own "setup" program to install MT4 and that instance of MT4 can only access that broker's server.

HOWEVER!!! Let's say I have 4 accounts each at 4 different brokers. I install each broker's version of MT4 in a separate Metatrader folder. Technically, each broker's MT4 can only access the account(s) of that broker. But you can install ONE generic MT4 and access ALL 4 of your accounts at ALL 4 different brokers within the same MT4 platform. Here's how:

I have the 4 separate Metatrader folders installed for each of my 4 brokers. I download the generic MT4 setup program from Metaquotes and install a generic Metatrader instance in a 5th Metatrader folder. Now -- go to the Config folder of each of the 4 Metatrader folders and copy all the *.SRV files to the Config folder of the 5th generic Metatrader folder.

Now launch the 5th generic Metatrader platform and log in to each of your 4 accounts at the different brokers within the same 5th generic Metatrader platform. You can log in to only 1 broker account at a time but you can log in to all 4 in turn.

Now, if the 5th generic Metatrader and EA were hacked to produce the results stated above, you could do the same damage to all 4 of your broker accounts. A little here and a little there at all 4 brokers in turn would probably go unnoticed. Since everything happened at FXDD it was so easy to spot.

Just a little tip.

Raimundas, that proposal of mine is no theatrical as it can be implemented as set out in my earlier post.

As I have mentioned in that post, if you & your father are indeed innocent of the charges (which the Ruler of Upper & Lower Nile, Lord & Master of poor old Moses & his people have adequately pointed in above post that you are indeed innocent), I am very sure some people in the USA will take up your case.
I am also quite sure that FXDD am or should be aware all too well that if sufficient public interest can be generated in your case, it can potentially wreak irreparable damages to their reputation and business interest as they will be perceived as a big bad bully by the general public.

Anywhere, all the best in your case and I do hope FXDD will re-scrutinize your case and come to realize that it would do their company more harm than good in pursueing the case further.

More likely, FXDD's lawyers will just keep hammering away trying to force a settlement. If FXDD doesn't pay Raimundas the full amount owed, I won't be the only one to never forget this incident.

More likely, FXDD's lawyers will just keep hammering away trying to force a settlement. If FXDD doesn't pay Raimundas the full amount owed, I won't be the only one to never forget this incident.

I wonder, if Raimundas wins, does that have any effect on the defaults/settlements? Probably not the settlements... Just wondering if Raimunda's persistance could be leveraged by the others? Win or lose I hope Raimunda posts as much information as possible, because as we know, win or lose, the verdict doesnt always reflect intentions or the act.

Raimundas, that proposal of mine is no theatrical as it can be implemented as set out in my earlier post.
As I have mentioned in that post, if you & your father are indeed innocent of the charges <...>, I am very sure some people in the USA will take up your case.
RahmanSL, I appreciate your proposal. Please, understand me properly: I'm not ignoring your offer, I'm just waiting for favourable opportunity. I understand, that this process (news media involvement) could be irremeable and we need to balance all pros and cons before doing this...

I am also quite sure that FXDD am or should be aware all too well that if sufficient public interest can be generated in your case, it can potentially wreak irreparable damages to their reputation and business interest <...>.
And then, they will seek to exact these damages from me :).

Anywhere, all the best in your case and I do hope FXDD will re-scrutinize your case and come to realize that it would do their company more harm than good in pursueing the case further.
Also, I do hope the sanity will prevail in this case...

Last edited:
I hope that someone in FXDD's upper management sees this. What we probably have here is some middle manager with just enough power to call out the lawyers. He likely told the lawyers to use intimidation tactics to try to make people settle and plans to later inform his bosses about how much money he saved the company.

If anyone sane is in charge, I'll wager when they find out about this, there will be a job vacancy somewhere in middle management.

I hope that someone in FXDD's upper management sees this. What we probably have here is some middle manager with just enough power to call out the lawyers. He likely told the lawyers to use intimidation tactics to try to make people settle and plans to later inform his bosses about how much money he saved the company.

If anyone sane is in charge, I'll wager when they find out about this, there will be a job vacancy somewhere in middle management.

Anyone have any contact addresses ?

Back