• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FBS alert warning. Owes millions to client.

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
fbs.com(Finance Brokerage Services) closed my account on March 15th 2019 and is refusing to pay over a million dollars worth of funds in the account.
FBS was formerly known as Poltek FX - a company labelled as a scammer who fleeced it's customers until it was eventually shut down.

I registered with FBS a little under two years ago and successfully grew my account. After i made some successfully withdrawals FBS disabled my account citing verification as the initial reason. Since then the accusations have grown wild and varied. But when nothing they threw my way stuck, they at last acknowledged defeat, confirmed how much i had in my account and promised to pay.

I wanted them to transfer the funds directly to my bank account via wire. And that opened up a new can of worms. During my initial battle with FBS i lost my initial method of deposit via Skrill. The large amounts of money i received from FBS had triggered a review and strangely Skrill no longer wanted me as a customer. I have my suspicions about this ... but i cannot substantiate them, so i will not speak about that.

FBS then seized this and brought up old grievances they had already cleared me off. They are trying to ignore the fact that they've already done their investigations, cleared me and agreed to pay.

I have evidence of everything and have included them as attachments. Note that there was absolutely no dispute about how much i had in my account. The dispute FBS is claiming is that I'm not entitled to it!
Primarily because i logged in with several devices and this was not a normal habit for me. (I login from my mobile telephone and laptop).

Also multiple IP addresses, short login time( when not at home I logged in quickly sometimes to check my trades while on the train, while in cafes, etc) Some times these place/ devices had software/routers/VPN that masked my IP address.

The point with the above accusations is that they say i l gave access of my account to others. (Who in their right minds would allow another access to over a million dollar account!)

They've cited money laundering etc ( can't really launder money if they don't give it to me. So that's stupid)

Anyways all these accusation they already dd their investigation, cleared me and agreed to pay.
When they refused to pay, i engaged a lawyer who was going to shut down the company. But I was stupid, impatient and warned them about what was happening...

Hello chaosbegone, what happened after that? Did you manage to withdraw your money? I trade with fbs and I'm concerned about my funds now.

Hello chaosbegone, what happened after that? Did you manage to withdraw your money? I trade with fbs and I'm concerned about my funds now.
Nope, i haven't managed to withdraw my money. Unfortunately FBS is just another example of a broker who is fine with your losses but if you make any sort of substantial profit, they will look for every and any excuse not to pay out.
They lure you in with paying some of your profits but i only managed to get withdraw about 1 ... maybe 2% of my profit before they began throwing obstacles in my way

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 16, 2019 at 2:29 PM

Back