Fear

I think loss is the big threat due to which mostly people trade with complication, I would like to suggest that we should perform forex after having good planning and strategy and should take the bold decision in order to earn from forex trading.
But you must also expect to lose sometimes. If you accept that you may lose then your emotions will stay out of your trading (at least most of the time).

I stress out with or without an EA. It's just my nature, I suppose. I watch the EA without doing anything and I can feel my anxiety rising.

Well, an EA should be well-tested on demo before letting it managing your live money... And if you have tested it well, there are no reasons for worrying, right? Oh, maybe I said it wrongly. Not worrying too much - that's what I meant :)

Well, an EA should be well-tested on demo before letting it managing your live money... And if you have tested it well, there are no reasons for worrying, right? Oh, maybe I said it wrongly. Not worrying too much - that's what I meant :)

Which EA can you recommend us to try. From dozens I tested none of them proved the may deliver any worthy results in the long run as they basically have no edge over market and best what they can provide is to keep you near breakeven level

Without fear many traders are taking high risk that is dangerous for capital. I think some fear is important because it will warn you against high risk . one can use Stop loss if feared that he can loose as he can not analyze market well.

Without fear many traders are taking high risk that is dangerous for capital. I think some fear is important because it will warn you against high risk . one can use Stop loss if feared that he can loose as he can not analyze market well.

I agree. I do think that there's such a thing as having a healthy dose of fear that makes a trader pay attention to the charts. However, the fear becomes a problem if it grows to the point where it clouds your judgement.

Some fear is necessary because with no fear we can be out of limits.. We should know the reality that we are bound to follow market it will not work on our wish.. Forex market had risk and fear always . We should use this fear to plan out trading not to loose again and again with fear.

That's my opinion as well - a small amount of fear is not a bad thing. It can keep you wary, focused and realistic. It's when you lose control over your fear that you have a problem.

Back