Fear

Fear of loss is the major reasons due to which 90% are losing in this business, I am also struggling due to fear of loss but I am confident that I will overcome my fear as I am learning and I will be confident trader in near future.

Fear of loss is the major reasons due to which 90% are losing in this business, I am also struggling due to fear of loss but I am confident that I will overcome my fear as I am learning and I will be confident trader in near future.

It is the same thing on fear of winning because a lot of people feared that what they had profit might give back.

These 90% losers have many other reasons to loose money in forex market, many of the newbie mostly looses money initially and even looses more while chasing that lost money. I guess these losers should let go these losses and try to learn the processes required to earn money in forex.
These 90% losers have many other reasons to loose money in forex market, many of the newbie mostly looses money initially and even looses more while chasing that lost money. I guess these losers should let go these losses and try to learn the processes required to earn money in forex.

It is the same thing on fear of winning because a lot of people feared that what they had profit might give back.

A lot of things give me anxiety when I trade, but I don't think that the possibility to profit is one of those things.

A lot of things give me anxiety when I trade, but I don't think that the possibility to profit is one of those things.

Have you ever feel that even you are in profit position and the position yet to hit your take profit, you start to worry whether it will hit your take profit, or you start to worry a reversal will come. If you did feeling that way, that is fear as well.

Have you ever feel that even you are in profit position and the position yet to hit your take profit, you start to worry whether it will hit your take profit, or you start to worry a reversal will come. If you did feeling that way, that is fear as well.

That happens often and it's not at all a pleasant feeling, unfortunately.

when we watch charts and different indicators, we feel some confidence now we will do right trading,. Fear is less than doing naked trading because newbies all the time need any support that will direct them. All the time fear is also your enemy.

I think loss is the big threat due to which mostly people trade with complication, I would like to suggest that we should perform forex after having good planning and strategy and should take the bold decision in order to earn from forex trading.

I think loss is the big threat due to which mostly people trade with complication, I would like to suggest that we should perform forex after having good planning and strategy and should take the bold decision in order to earn from forex trading.

I agree, it's a good idea to be always as prepared for different scenarios and outcomes as one can possibly be before they begin trading. That way the market would surprise them as little as possible and therefore it will stress them as little as possible.

Last edited:
That happens often and it's not at all a pleasant feeling, unfortunately.

It happens very often and many of junior trader always ask me the same question. As I am more advance in cross instruments hedging, my junior always asked why I don't close a trade which already profits more than enough? That's why, fear not only come from losing, even winning do have fear emotion especially even for those intermediate.

Back