Fear

I does not want to get the loss and if loss occurred then it makes my frustrated, I always want to get the profit, I am living high standard life with the income of forex and forex has effect on my life, I am very happy being the part of forex.

All types of emotions are a problem to the traders, fear is one of them. Its second worst problem after greed.

I am not fearful because I am trading with strong investment, the only threat of loss I can cover as I am trading with bold decisions, fear cannot effect my personal life and I am brave trader, I am getting fruitful result from forex.

I mostly fear incurring a loss, and I fear whether my analysis is correct. As for whether my personal life affects my trading - I do my best to compartmentalize my trading and my personal life, but I am only human, sometimes it happens.

Last edited:
Fear is a very disturbing emotion in the life of a trader. But most traders that feel fear are those that are not good with money management.

Greed and emotion are my bad habit and I feel fear as I am not overcoming on my these who bad habits during my trading as I am losing in this business due to these habits but I am trying to overcome and hopeful that I will be successful as I will control on my these two bad habits.

I agree. Learning how to deal with them individually and learning how to find a balance between the two is the best path to successful trading.

Fear can be a good thing though. If there is no fear then you can take too many risks. I think that a healthy load of fear really helps you from making bad trading decisions.

Fear can be a good thing though. If there is no fear then you can take too many risks. I think that a healthy load of fear really helps you from making bad trading decisions.
Yes sometime fear can save account because fear then making trader hold their hand because still doubt maybe, but too much fear also will defeat confidence and better using fear on right path way

Back