Fear

Fear can be a good thing though. If there is no fear then you can take too many risks. I think that a healthy load of fear really helps you from making bad trading decisions.

I agree, a healthy dose of fear can keep a trader cautious. It turns into a problem when the fear becomes uncontrollable.

Fear is a big problem for traders , They do not take risk they close positions again and again at low loss. In this way fear becomes a hurdle for them . Fear also saves from high loss if is treated wisely.

Any kind of emotion is a hurdle for a trader, not just only fear, but all the factors that are influencing emotionally on a trader's career are bad things.

Any kind of emotion is a hurdle for a trader, not just only fear, but all the factors that are influencing emotionally on a trader's career are bad things.
I think because forex trading is also like as psychological game, which during trading as trader will using emotion when they look on the market, but good learner I think they having better understanding with the market behaviour

I better suggest to trade with a proper trade management plan which will automatically set the emotions out from the traders mind and once the desired goal is achieved, the traders should not greed for more.

I better suggest to trade with a proper trade management plan which will automatically set the emotions out from the traders mind and once the desired goal is achieved, the traders should not greed for more.

You are right, if a trader trades with set plan and goal, then he's not disturbed by any emotions at all.

You are right, if a trader trades with set plan and goal, then he's not disturbed by any emotions at all.

I wouldn't say that all emotions would go away - they are an integral part of who we are, but a good trading plan can be a great reassurance and minimize anxiety.

At the beginning, I used to think about the market too much. Nowadays, I do not. Thus, I can say that Forex trading has not changed my regular life.

I have adopted the strategy of " set and forget". I set my stop loss and take profit. Then, let the market do the rest.

I am trying to do trade in the same way, but the urge to check on the charts is always there, and I give into it more often than not.

At the beginning, I used to think about the market too much. Nowadays, I do not. Thus, I can say that Forex trading has not changed my regular life.

I have adopted the strategy of " set and forget". I set my stop loss and take profit. Then, let the market do the rest.
Me too, if always look on the chart after open new plan trading sometime still affected by movement, and using stop loss also target profit already giving more comfortable in trading although leaving the chart will not too much fear

Back