Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

Trading is easy to make a living, but you must know what you are doing and never lie to yourself.:p
It is no difference with study, take your cert, interview a job but a lot of people dream big and use shortcut and thinking to make a living.:cool:

Short-cut can't work, you cannot become a good trader if you try to achieve profit through any shortcut mean. It could set you on back foot very quickly. One bad trade with high lot can change the game for you entirely.

Exactly, Forex business is my main business. Because, I get enough financial support from this trading profession. Even, I am able to make monthly 50% profit that is quite impossible from others profession. But, I believe it’s not easy way to make money. Traders need long time trading experience as I have five years trading experience as well.

Exactly, Forex business is my main business. Because, I get enough financial support from this trading profession. Even, I am able to make monthly 50% profit that is quite impossible from others profession. But, I believe it’s not easy way to make money. Traders need long time trading experience as I have five years trading experience as well.

I think it's not impossible thing to realize in another business to gain 50% profit when you don't have huge capital and it's happening in forex trading too. It will be hard to realize if you had million dollars and you want to gain profit 50% of your current capital. It's good if you can gain consistent profit from trading and make it as your main income because it's not easy thing to do. Like you said, it will need a lot of time to train yourself how to trade well in many different condition of market.

It is great , glad to hear you can make income from this business , i hope your performance stable for long term . for me earn money just 20% from available capital is good and can make this business as daily income

I think it's not impossible thing to realize in another business to gain 50% profit when you don't have huge capital and it's happening in forex trading too. It will be hard to realize if you had million dollars and you want to gain profit 50% of your current capital. It's good if you can gain consistent profit from trading and make it as your main income because it's not easy thing to do. Like you said, it will need a lot of time to train yourself how to trade well in many different condition of market.

Yes this much profit is not easy . We invest low and expect more from market than our money and skill. Millions of dollars should not be at risk . I try to get 10% to 20% of profit in month. Some times I get my target some times not .Forex is not my main vehicle of life for making money .

I do not believe you, at all.

And I am not being rude, and you do not have to prove anything to anyone.

I had given your statement the benefit of the doubt, and I was all the way up with you, until you mentioned the "monthly 50% profit."

It is possible to make forex trading as you main job but this will require a lot of years in the market. You need a great experience with good skills and also a big capital to meet your needs easily without any tension.

It is great you can do it, how can you be sure though that it is stable?

Back