Forex Broker: Topology-fx.com legit or scam

4% of the total balance? Tell them you think this site is great and you are telling your family and friends to invest. Ask to take out $2K and forfeit the bonus. Tell them if the withdrawal process is successful then you can get your friend to invest at least $50K.
Yes 4% from the total balance, so I test out now, to withdraw the funds ?

I will try get 50% of my money out now.
Go to page 9 and post 89. Watch the videos and read what is written. This will open your eyes to what is going on.

Is there anyway I can get the money back, if they don't return the funds ? Can the website be closed down ? to avoid other traders making a mistake

Is there anyway I can get the money back, if they don't return the funds ? Can the website be closed down ? to avoid other traders making a mistake
Start by trying to get your money back. Let us know their response. If they immediately refuse then go to your bank, report their account as fraud and ask to recall the wires. At that point we will advise other reports to file.

Remember don't accuse them and remain calm during your conversations with them. You need to convince them you will make a much larger deposit if this withdraw is successful.

Start by trying to get your money back. Let us know their response. If they immediately refuse then go to your bank, report their account as fraud and ask to recall the wires. At that point we will advise other reports to file.

Remember don't accuse them and remain calm during your conversations with them. You need to convince them you will make a much larger deposit if this withdraw is successful.
Trying to get 4% withdrawal from them now, as we speak

What about trading on MT5 ? with current profits ? but don't deposit any funds, will that ensure I get some of my funds back

What about trading on MT5 ? with current profits ? but don't deposit any funds, will that ensure I get some of my funds back
Look at my post above. Please go to the MQ thread I included and on page 9 read post 89. I strongly recommend you take a few minutes and do this.

Back