Forex.com take $19276 from my account without reason. Account disabled.

We regret any misunderstanding caused by the recent termination of Mr Yun’s trading account. A review of this matter has confirmed that FOREX.com acted fairly and judiciously in accordance with our Customer Agreement.

When trade adjustments are carried out, they are made based on our audited results utilizing price comparisons of third-party sources, and applied to all trades. Contrary to what has been suggested, trade adjustments are not limited to profitable trades. To further ensure a fair and balanced trade review, we utilize the raw bank rate data without applying our own spread which, in Mr Yun’s case, resulted in a reduction in the total adjustment applied to the account.

Providing our clients with superior trade execution and the highest level of transparency is of utmost importance at FOREX.com. We have reached out to Mr Yun and provided him with a full summary of the activity on his account and welcome the opportunity to privately address any additional concerns he may have. However, with respect to customer privacy, we cannot provide any further details or comments on this matter publicly.

FOREX.com

As a victim of their so-called fair trade adjustment due to their server failure, I totally disagree with what they claim.
they email me a short summary such as "Of the total trade adjustments, 15 of 29 trades (52%) trades resulted in a profitable adjustment and 14 of 29 (48%) resulted in an unprofitable adjustment to your account. " no details. anyway I will speak to them first and see what they will say to me.

We regret any misunderstanding caused by the recent termination of Mr Yun’s trading account. A review of this matter has confirmed that FOREX.com acted fairly and judiciously in accordance with our Customer Agreement.

When trade adjustments are carried out, they are made based on our audited results utilizing price comparisons of third-party sources, and applied to all trades. Contrary to what has been suggested, trade adjustments are not limited to profitable trades. To further ensure a fair and balanced trade review, we utilize the raw bank rate data without applying our own spread which, in Mr Yun’s case, resulted in a reduction in the total adjustment applied to the account.

Providing our clients with superior trade execution and the highest level of transparency is of utmost importance at FOREX.com. We have reached out to Mr Yun and provided him with a full summary of the activity on his account and welcome the opportunity to privately address any additional concerns he may have. However, with respect to customer privacy, we cannot provide any further details or comments on this matter publicly.

FOREX.com

I would think it would be proper to email the client a list of specific trades and details of how each was adjusted.

I would think it would be proper to email the client a list of specific trades and details of how each was adjusted.

30 Oct ,2014, finally had a talk with their director for the first time after they closed the account. He insisted my trading size increase dramatically, and they have off market condition at that time. so they use raw bank data to adjust my trades and get the result to take my profit. he said it is not my money and let me to trade with other brokers.

I ask them to send me a report on the latency,
1. I want to know how long is the latency.
2. how long is the different of their price and raw bank data.
3. their forex data and raw bank data.
4. adjusted activity based on so called raw bank data.
5. based on what judgement, which trade is illegal, and also list which trades are illegal.

I don't accept the way they use raw bank data to adjust my trade with their platform. but at least I will have a look whether my strategy works as they adjusted.

30 Oct ,2014, finally had a talk with their director for the first time after they closed the account. He insisted my trading size increase dramatically, and they have off market condition at that time. so they use raw bank data to adjust my trades and get the result to take my profit. he said it is not my money and let me to trade with other brokers.

I ask them to send me a report on the latency,
1. I want to know how long is the latency.
2. how long is the different of their price and raw bank data.
3. their forex data and raw bank data.
4. adjusted activity based on so called raw bank data.
5. based on what judgement, which trade is illegal, and also list which trades are illegal.

I don't accept the way they use raw bank data to adjust my trade with their platform. but at least I will have a look whether my strategy works as they adjusted.

I have a thread at forexfactory.com: Broker reverses $20K winning trades for alleged latency arbitrage - Page 13 @ Forex Factory

Very weird that these brokers didn't change their habits. I mean let's just say they are right, why did they cancel only profitable orders?

Back