Forexhacked.com is a SCAM !!!

I've got my money back from regnow numerous times from other software I purchased on there no problem, sometimes it just takes awhile.

Once you email them asking for the refund, you're guaranteed your money back unless the vendor tries to make you show proof which I dont think they do.

Come ON!!

Some of that is useful advice, but do you really want to advertise VAS-XB71 in a thread about another EA that's being called a scam?

This is almost as bad as the "hey, dump that bad broker and trade with this one" posts I've seen in a couple of scam threads.

Forex Hacked is not a broker! You see this is the problem with what forums do. Some dumb trader that just doesn't get it, goes and looses their money and calls it a scam. Then it puts a bad name out there for the EA developers. It sounds like you don't get it too. Have you even seen how Hacked and VAS-XB71 works. I know major brokers scalp with these EA's. On their own accounts.

You see, some people just shouldn't be trading currency. They think it's a get rich quick avenue. It really takes years to understand. Then some dumb kid comes along, gets sold, and looses their money and then calls it a scam... well that's not the fault of the EA developer.

Yes granted that the developer, when selling it, should better explain the function of their EA and calm down on the flashy sales side of the pitch. But a lot of the problem that lies with people using the EA and loosing their money. What the user needs is EDUCATION!!!.

GET EDUCATED! Or loose! You can't get rich quick! KNOW YOUR EA! before you use it.

So Pharaoh, have a think about it, the guy was getting margin called and was blaming the EA! That speaks VOLUMES!

Simon Jackson

In addition

Forex Hacked is not a broker! You see this is the problem with what forums do. Some dumb trader that just doesn't get it, goes and looses their money and calls it a scam. Then it puts a bad name out there for the EA developers. It sounds like you don't get it too. Have you even seen how Hacked and VAS-XB71 works. I know major brokers scalp with these EA's. On their own accounts.

You see, some people just shouldn't be trading currency. They think it's a get rich quick avenue. It really takes years to understand. Then some dumb kid comes along, gets sold, and looses their money and then calls it a scam... well that's not the fault of the EA developer.

Yes granted that the developer, when selling it, should better explain the function of their EA and calm down on the flashy sales side of the pitch. But a lot of the problem that lies with people using the EA and loosing their money. What the user needs is EDUCATION!!!.

GET EDUCATED! Or loose! You can't get rich quick! KNOW YOUR EA! before you use it.

So Pharaoh, have a think about it, the guy was getting margin called and was blaming the EA! That speaks VOLUMES!

Simon Jackson

In addition, I'm sick of the fact that there is no one defending that GOOD EA's when they get call a scam. So here I am. DEFENDING!

Simon Jackson

I've been looking at this EA over a period of time with the intent to buy, from all appearances it is actually a good EA.

This emotional thread leads me to ask, " how can it be labelled a 'scam' if there is only one person affected " ?

With all respects to the recruit Zunkco, it very clearly states in the FAQ for this EA that All sales are final, no refunds permitted

ForexHacked.com - Forex Hacked FAQ (look down at the bottom)

That being said I wish everyone more pips than they can handle and remind them to read all that can be read before they put their trust on an EA.

Kelm.

I've been looking at this EA over a period of time with the intent to buy, from all appearances it is actually a good EA.
This emotional thread leads me to ask, " how can it be labelled a 'scam' if there is only one person affected " ?
With all respects to the recruit Zunkco, it very clearly states in the FAQ for this EA that All sales are final, no refunds permitted
ForexHacked.com - Forex Hacked FAQ (look down at the bottom)
Kelm.

Hello Klem,
This tread has not been updated by the originator since early August 2011.
If over the past 16 months the vendor has changed their refund policy, that is their perrogative.
Forex Hacked has never been submitted to FPA for an EA Test.
This is not a scam finding, but rather a mechanism to open a high priority discussion for all to analyze the situation.
No one has labeled them a Scam as you suggest, except the Originator who in all likelyhood received his refund; for, if he hadn't he would not have abandoned his effort here.
Regarding this EA, it is a curve fitting hedged grid strategy that can make money and can also blow you out, depending on how it is used.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

I'm sick of the fact that there is no one defending that GOOD EA's

In addition, I'm sick of the fact that there is no one defending that GOOD EA's when they get call a scam. So here I am. DEFENDING!

Simon Jackson

Ok so today is a little over a year since this response regarding "Good EA's" and "DEFENDING!" them. So where do I start? Well for anyone that is new to EA's, this may help get you going in the right direction. I can honestly say that ForexHacked is not a SCAM! I began trading and learning about Forex in late 2006. I tried most of the EA's and Bot's out there and for sure "You must watch your back people!” I learned this the hard way because fast forward to say Jan 2012, I invested about $500 with a broker called YouTradeFX. I used the new setting that were suggested on the threads for USDJPY and I watched and watched, I closed a few good trades manually, set my stops before getting margin calls, and within 6 months, my $500 turned in to $9500. Here is the main problem, I let my guards down and like any good story out of Vegas, got caught up in the Glitter and what the EA was doing. I read earlier where someone suggested to manage the EA to the point of, well Simon Jackson said this in his 08-07-2011 reply to this post. “Also the EA should be switched on and off during times of extreme directional movement, like last week with the Yen." So yes I forgot about this one extreme directional movement that took place one Friday morning. I went to work not thinking of turning off my EA and placing my stop loss under each active trade and when I arrived home that evening from work.....my 9K disappeared down to $900. I continued to not believe it happened and lost the rest. Needless to say I re-invested several months later but could never duplicate that action. So from someone that has experienced it first hand, Simon is totally correct by trying to school the folks that think that EA's are set and forget because they are not. And lastly, don't buy into any of the other fly by night crap that followed the initial ForexHacked. Since then I have purchased the upgrade model of ForexHacked which I think is called 2.0 and can really take you to zero overnight if you’re not actively turning it off say every Thursday.

Back