FPA Exclusive - 50% Discount on Forex THOR II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not say that the Thor system is very broker dependent (there are lots of suitable brokers), but as it is a scalping system, execution time, spread and slippage does matter. To support clients with the setup and configuration as best as possible we provide users with:

• Detailed documentation about the EA itself, including easy to follow “how to” instructions.
  • A broker guide who includes information about how to pick a suitable broker and a list of tested brokerage companies for US and non US clients.
  • A VPS guide (for those who prefer to use the EA on a VPS) which includes simple but very efficient solutions for reducing the average execution time by 50-80%.

Plus, (upon request) we also offer installation and setup service through remote connection for clients. Of course free of charge.

Regards,
Alexander

i want to buy this EA but i have only account on liberty reserve
can i buy by it please
and i have also another question>>>
how many accounts can i operate the EA on
thank you Alexander

Coupon Discount for THOR EA

Hi,

Could you please tell me what the coupon number is for the purchase of the THOR EA.

Many Thanks,

WAZ

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3a2o7m3/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20discount%20offer/tac000/tptToo%20late./tpc000/matexpires%20in/mac000/mptThis%20offer%20is%20over./mpc000/iso2012-09-16T23:59:59/pa4" frameborder="0" width="171" height="74"></iframe>
[/QUOTE]

i want to buy this EA but i have only account on liberty reserve
can i buy by it please
and i have also another question>>>
how many accounts can i operate the EA on
thank you Alexander

Hello semsemheba,

at the moment liberty reserve is one from a few not supported payment methods. If you don't have or don't want to pay with paypal, credit or debit card we can offer you to pay with bank wire.

You can use the system on up to five accounts (live or demo) at the same time. License records can be updated at any time in the user area. See also screenshot.

Best Regards
Alexander

Last edited:
last question pls
is forex.com suitable for thor

Honestly, NO.
Forex.com has a very bad reputation and is well known for manipulating their price feed and for trading against their clients. Google: Forex.com NFA complains, Forex.com CFTC for more information.

Alexander

Hi, in the members area under "Active Accounts", there is an account with FinFx. May I ask what settings are being used on this account? Core 1, Core 2, Core 3? Aggressive? How much risk per trade?

any info if it works with xemarkets?

Hi,
i just checked their website and looked to their trading conditions. As you can see their spreads starts at 1.0 pip which is actually high. Especially when you consider that "as low as 1 pip" means that their average spread is probably 1.7-2.2 pips. That's still ok for scalping but a true ECN broker (raw spread + commission) will be the better choice.

Best Regards
Alexander

Hello Pure Fx,

in June FX Central Clearing Ltd. changed their trading conditions.

>Spread widening when the volatility increases
>Increased SL and freeze levels
>Increased commission

These changes decreased the profitability from the system on FXCC accounts. The account where Melly runs Thor with the default settings is still doing well but it's clear that the aggressive setup is not recommend for FXCC accounts.

Best Regards
Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back