FPA Exclusive - 50% Discount on Forex THOR II

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about Exness sir

hi, i made a chat today with the customerservice from exness: they allow to run a scalping ea on a microaccount. they also offer a vps for free, under the condition you deposit 500 on the account.

i unfortunately know nothing about the reputation of this broker.

broker and vps

hello to alexander,

i would like if you can arrange a package for all the fpa members, buying your thor 2:

- suggest us a good ecn broker ( min deposit between 200-500 ), which allows to run the ea with microlots and offer a free vps.

i would appreciate this a lot.

regards,

ts

Yes. Oanda is a suitable broker.

Best Regards
Alexander

1) Was it tested on Oanada? at "oanda you need to send the order without stop loss and take profit. after it is open , you then modify the order."

Thor will create an order first then modify it after its open?

2) Does it work for other currency pair or only EUR/USD?

@ Alexander

I purchased your EA a few hours ago, did a backtest for September and it lose, any idea what is wrong with it?

I've added you to skype :)

Forex Thor Questions

but the leverage is not big is it ok ?

50:1....as offered from Oanda will do.

what about Exness sir

Exness ECN is suitable.

tangmase; said:
...suggest us a good ecn broker ( min deposit between 200-500 ), which allows to run the ea with microlots and offer a free vps.

Some broker provide free VPS (compensation) when you trade a monthly min volume through them. But as mentioned, the compensation is always conditional and vary from broker to broker.

tangmase; said:
i would like if you can arrange a package for all the fpa members, buying your Thor...

All clients receive a detailed broker and vps guide to ensure choosing a suitable broker/vps combination is as easy as 1...2...3.

PureFX; said:
1) Was it tested on Oanada? at "oanda you need to send the order without stop loss and take profit . after it is open , you then modify the order."

Yes, it was tested with Oanda. Market execution (as required for oanda and other brokers) is fully supported and automatically recognized by the EA.

PureFX; said:
Thor will create an order first then modify it after its open?

When the broker requires market execution, yes.

PureFX; said:
2) Does it work for other currency pair or only EUR/USD?

The actual version is for EURUSD only.

PureFX; said:
What about ATC? FinFX.

ATC = FXCM and although their trading conditions are in theory very good i would not recommend to trade with FXCM. Google FXCM complains for more information.

FINFX is a suitable broker.

PureFX; said:
Does the commission affect performance?

Yes, of course. Note: Shown live performance figures are after commission. :)

Best Regards
Alexander

Wondering if support is working today. I can't register the EA because my broker account is under a corporate entity instead of my name - I did email support with the details a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back