FPA Exclusive - 50% Discount on Forex THOR II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex Thor Questions

Wondering if support is working today. I can't register the EA because my broker account is under a corporate entity instead of my name - I did email support with the details a few hours ago.

Andrew manages my support desk from Monday - Friday and makes sure all support requests are answered as quick as possible. On weekends support tickets are answered as well but the respond time is usually higher. I will take a look to your request and will make sure that the license records will be updated before the market open.

Jason XXX said:
would this EA work well with an Alpari (US) Pro account?

Yes

Best Regards
Alexander

I addressed these questions to support, but no reply so far. I'm sure they are swamped with the FPA promotion.
I want to try it on ATC accounts, but ATC metatrader uses my FXCM account # as the account name, so , how can we make that work?

I have several Alpari Pro accounts (US). Some charge the commission separately, and some, at my request, have the commission included in the spread. Which of these do you recommend?

I see that you approve Oanda. I had accounts with them but had terrible latency issues. Have they improved?

But Oanda is a market maker so they take the opposite end of your trade. I prefer a genuine No Dealing Desk broker & genuine ECN, but then spreads tend to be a bit higher, which looks as tho' it reduces the Thor 11 profits a lot as many trades yield only about 2 pips profit

Alexander

1) What would be a suitable setting for oanda and minium deposit for 1:50 to maximize profit? ;)

2) So far for the past 4 hours thor has not traded, under fxopen or oanda.

Fxopen - Using default settings core 1, with agressive set to true, and risk set to 0.08, fixed lot size set to 0.1 leverage 1:500
Oanda - Using default settings core 2, with agressive set to false and risk set to 0.08, fixed lot size 0.01, leverage 1:50, deposit $500

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back