• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fx genius robot - what about it?

If there is such a system where we can switch it on, sit back, and watch our money multiply, then we all will be playing a video game. If all of us makes money in forex, then who will be the losers??

Much as we desire to have a system that figures out all our trades for us in advance (much like a crystal ball), it's just not logical nor possible. The Market makers will not allow it; simple as that!

As a Newbie who have yet to experience "shell shocked" by funds wipe out, I can say that there are an awful lot of speculative calculation and prediction to beat the market.
Sure, some are quite correct in their forecast, but not always. It's all wishful thinking which is designed for those suckers born every microsecond who are foolish enough to loss their money even before they have started real trading.

Cheers!

Fx Genius

I think fx-genius robot is a disaster, don't use it on real account.
I have a system better than fx-genius, real scalping, average profit is 6 point and it open and close orders within 1 minute. Most broker allow it.

If any one interest please send me email : instaaffi@gmail.com.

I will give you free to test on demo first.

Ea To Test

Hello traders,

I have been received so many email of EA request for Demo.

So it will be nice for you guys to download from this attachment.
Test it on demo, backtest it and forward test it.

Oh.. by the way, I have been modified the real fx-genius to be used in ECN
Model. I have test it on exness broker, please check my forward test.

Login : 21865
InvPassowrd : 2Kly34o0Ij
Server : 66.230.189.78:443

if any one interest to test it on demo, please send me email to
instaaffi@gmail.com

if you guys open an account through my Link and fund it with min. deposit
$.500. I will give full version for free.

my link : https://www.exness.com/a/5159

Attachments

• Real_Scalping2010.ex4
    36.2 KB · Views: 439
Hello traders,

instaaffi@gmail.com

Slivator :)

Demo - Genius,
expert - Real_Scalping2010 = CyberiaTrader.

Hello traders,

instaaffi@gmail.com

bro aku email kamu...itu scalp 2010 for what timeframe and what pair???thx regards

fx i robot

HELLO ANDY,
I have the original of this fxgenuis ECN VERSION can you contact me please so we could work together to see if we can successfully do this set up.thanks.
Okay I have tried on demo account and I can sicerly tell you that the ea works ... BUT the probleme is that it open and close trade in less than seconds ... and NO broker will let you go whit the profit the most current thing I've heard about this ea is not that he dosent make profit even on a rela account it works the probleme is for withdrowaing the money. So the only way this ea will work is whit a ecn broker and I can't find this version no where some people say that the autor anounnce it but the version he sell still not the ecn ...

If somone has the hand on this copy I would be realy thankful and I offer my help to give the best master ans slave broker match.

Back