FX Scam Algotechs (https://algotechs.com/ ) and BeAlgo (bealgo.com)

I have tried to contact everyone involved here, Algotechs > BeAlgo > UPayCard > Financial Stability > KØBENHAVNS ANDELSKASSE bank.

No one is disclosing anything. Anyone here has any idea if we can start a legal proceedings against Algotechs since thats the company we started to invest with.

I am waiting 2 months already since I attempted my 1st withdrawal. The only response I received from BeAlgo was that the money are blocked in the Københavns Andelskasse. They mentioned about "option B" which would be to return the money withdrawn back to the trading account and transfer the money via another bank. However this seems to be a bull**** attempt since they are unable to get the money from Københavns Andelskasse in the first place.

BTW how are you sure BeAlgo is in Bulgaria?

Can you let me know whats ur investment amount and how much are you withdrawing. Did you try to ask them about any other info? Do you have any other friend who is also in the same situation?
Lets try to connect personally and take some actions against them.

Scam artists for sure. They simply made nearly €30,000 of 'profit' disappear and disabled my account. Avoid like the plague!

Hi i am facing withdrawal issues as most of the people here, after asking a lot i have been presented to the Københavns Andelskasse story. and they offered me this options. At this point i am assuming the worst but still trying.

has anyone tried the option B? did it work for anyone? I am curious if this was a complete scam why the option to transfer, is just to delay my question or maybe this transfer is a trap so i legally relinquish my assets.

Option A:

Wait for the release of the funds from the Danish bank (since it does not depend on us we have no ability to commit when).

We'll update all our clients as soon as we receive an update.

Option B:

One of the solutions we are currently working on is transferring the portfolios AS-IS (with all the transactions) to another bank.

Once it will be done, we'll be able to process the transactions and transfer the funds to your bank account from the new bank account.

We hope this solution will be available in the coming weeks.

In regards to the above, we can ask the bank to reverse your funds into your trading account and then work with all your funds as specified above.

I have a record of a bank transfer to a Danish bank when I transferred funds to BeAlgo. Are you suggesting FSA can help in tracking the Danish bank number?

You could open your own fpa scam thread, and post some Banking details also payment reference numbers, so we can take a look :)

So far all we see are different Andelskassa accounts belonging to various payment service provider firms PSP, some can be identified others not, what it means the moment you funds get transferred to those accounts they are gone the next hour to who knows what destination

Hello, I also placed my money in Bealgo/Algotechs and facing the same problem after raising the withdrawal request. It's been 3 months since i raised the withdrawal request. During this time, my profits are decreased, huge negative open positions raised. And there is no response from Bealgo or Algotechs support/relationship managers except few occasions that they will get back soon.
This is also a fake statement,why i know that because everyone in algotechs have the same trades open and i can see that you are talking bulls***,SHAME ON YOU.

Hello, I also placed my money in Bealgo/Algotechs and facing the same problem after raising the withdrawal request. It's been 3 months since i raised the withdrawal request. During this time, my profits are decreased, huge negative open positions raised. And there is no response from Bealgo or Algotechs support/relationship managers except few occasions that they will get back soon.
it´s so easy to see you promoting fakenews ,hope people not believe the bull**** you promoting

oh really,that sounds crazy,could you tell your account managers name if you even got one,i guess you don´t have any account either

THAT IS A LIE MY FRIEND i do not work for anybody and am not promoting anybode here. I am just someone who invested money just like you and I got it back when asked. I TOLD YOU GO AND READ wealthandfinance-news.com/algotechs-algo-trading-software-the-true-future-of-the-investment-industry/ this is an article over this company. IF YOU don not fill in the info correctly, than you get a lot of issues YES because they must have the details and all they ask before making a withdrawal I had that too. Read the article I copied here I even called the magazine to verify the authenticity of the article.
Great to see another freedom figther.I am also a happy customer of Algotechs and to read all those fake claims on this website is disturbing but wee will keep going and get a lot of new customers to Algotechs

You're also a troll. No point of throwing your fake articles as their claim is unverifiable.

We simply state the fact that there were a number of investors who put their money in Algotech management and now are unable to withdraw money from their account. I have been receiving only vague excuses for the last 2 months from them and my confidence this can be resolved using the normal channels is extremely low.
if your bank transfer money through københavn andelskasse how can that be Bealgo or Algotechs problem???

My personal experienced with Algotechs Bealgo..

Is that. They are truly legit. Im from Philippines btw. Its true they suffer from their Danish bank thats why tranfering money back to you got halted (that time).

If only i had enough money to lose. Ill surely gonna invest with them.

These are the ppl that i talked from Algotechs;
1. Michael Owens
2. Shon
3. I forgot the 3rd persona.

Back