FXGlory scam

This client knows his account's status well , and want to claim for his illegal balance in his account.

We have several conversations through email even more than 80 times. But he claims yet and he published wrong reviews against us in the other websites also.

Please read our notification in our blog about Liberty reserve : Notification for Liberty Reserve Clients « Fxglory Blog

Also, we must mention that , we approved and did his 15000$ Withdrawal although we should not approved it according to our rules.

Anyway, please read his violations which we informed him before :

1 - According to the bellow rule :

2.1 Using the bonus for hedging with our broker or another broker. Proving of hedging is an easy job by using some specific parameters, and it is not necessary to give the trader any explanation about it. If it is proved for the brokerage that a client used hedging methods, his trading account would be blocked.

( FXGlory Ltd | One of the best brokerages on the world )

Your account is suspicious to hedging with another account in another brokerage for these reason :

Depositing 12,000 USD and sending 15 lots order request in same currency through a day only for losing your credit.

Depositing 8,000 USD exactly after changing our rules for absolute gaining credit into your account.

Sending only one order request again.

2 - Also pay attention to the bellow rules:

1.We are strongly committed to the rules of anti money laundering, and in case of observing suspicious cases of money laundering, we will inform the security police of the UAE immediately

( user agreement Part III)

The customer, by signing this agreement electronically, is committed to signing this agreement also on paper, sending its scan to us in case of the company's demand, and sending the original version agreement ,copy of the requested identification, and address documents which is approved by legal department to the address of the broker in case of the broker's appeal, after we open account for him/her and before he/she withdraws the money from his/her account

( user agreement Part I )

However he did not send exact required physical document for us yet.

I showed that I didn't make hedging and FxGlory has recognized it and sent me an eMail to tell me that the problem was solved. I put this eMail in attachment! So this problem is old and it isn't important for this question!
FxGlory didn't ask me to send the original document and disabled my account because it doesn't want to pay me, so it is SCAM!!!! I have gained my balance with regular trade and I can prove it!!!
Because Liberty Reserve is closed, FxGlory can make the withdrawal with bank wire o paypal. It can ask me all documents it need!
I am waiting for the permission to withdraw my balance, otherwise it will be classified as SCAM!!!

Attachments

• FxGloryProblemSolved.docx
    268.6 KB · Views: 10
That LR document link doesn't say what happens to client who deposited over 10K,

If a client is accused of hedging, evidence of this should be provided to the client. Otherwise, FxGlory could accuse any profitable client of hedging, say that there is no need to give evidence, and steal all of that client's money.

Hedging vs. another broker would be virtually impossible to prove unless FxGlory had some sort of data sharing agreement with the other broker.

That LR document link doesn't say what happens to client who deposited over 10K,

If a client is accused of hedging, evidence of this should be provided to the client. Otherwise, FxGlory could accuse any profitable client of hedging, say that there is no need to give evidence, and steal all of that client's money.

Hedging vs. another broker would be virtually impossible to prove unless FxGlory had some sort of data sharing agreement with the other broker.

About the link, I was mentioned just for completing your discussion and it does not relates with his issue, because he had different problem.
But for your information, we apply more than 10k withdrawals by another methods like as wiretransfer method. and the link he was shared is shown also that we release not only 12K but also 15K.

Now about our rules.
As you know each Forex broker according to its own condition has own rules. Registration and trading with a broker is depends on client's choice totally. each client should sign our agreements before any deposit or trade. We provide a possibility for our clients to disable the bonus and/or high leverage option for preventing to including this rules.
We present high risk leverage and high volume bonus as credit, so we have to provide a strict condition for those clients which want misuse our promotions.
In our rules, mentioned that we are not forced to even explain our customers about our reasons, because it's a solution for those clients that want to find a new way for cheating us:

2.1 Using the bonus for hedging with our broker or another broker. Proving of hedging is an easy job by using some specific parameters, and it is not necessary to give the trader any explanation about it. If it is proved for the brokerage that a client used hedging methods, his trading account would be blocked.

When you wrote we should have some evidence , every expert trader as you knows when some one trade full margin style always - in a broker that has 50% bonus and 1:3000 leverage - he/she suspected to hedging. When a client resume his fashion otherwise warnings he/she received, As we told clearly in our rules, we have a right to flag him as a hedger , conclusion is described in rules completely.

It's our final board decision and it will be not changed anyway.

Kindest Regards,

FxGlory is inventing excuses on excuses to not pay, because he knows to be wrong. It took away my bonus on 03/08/2012, and for this I could not make hedging but only regular trading. I have kept all of the eMail and all reports that it sent me, so I can prove everything! Attached is the email where it says that it have cleared the bonus! FxGlory must decide if to pay or if to be classified as SCAM broker!!!

Attachments

• bonusTakedAway.docx
    212.3 KB · Views: 8
Just using a bonus to run up the effective leverage is only moderately suspicious - it's enough to take a second look at the account. It is NOT proof of hedging. Many newer traders (and a few crazy experienced ones) will try to go for maximum profits while risking the entire account balance.

You say Hedging is easy to prove, but failed to provide your client with this easy proof.

How would you feel if your bank took away your balance and accused you of something "easy to prove" and said you violated some terms you agreed to, but provided no evidence. I think you would be on the phone to the police and banking regulators screaming about theft within 10 minutes of getting a story like that.

You have every right to cancel a bonus for any or no reason, but without evidence, this client is owed his remaining account balance.

fx glory is a big scammers i deposit 1500$ and after several lose the balance became 2437 when i request withdrawal they reject it and make the account disabled i have the proof

I am an experienced trader and one of my early problems in those days was the quest for a forex broker that I can trust with my hard-earned capital. Unfortunatley, many brokers dealt with me.Currently I trade with Fxglory for about 2 years now. I personally feel completely satisfied. They offer me quite good conditions for deposit and withdrawals. Spreads are fixed and that's a good point for me.My experience with FxGlory is so far so good.

Back