• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fxprosignalalert.com

I am profitable the past few months.

Did you develop your own system?

Yes, I have been following Nial's Price Action method (learntotradethemarket.com) and have been having an average success rate of 63% but the biggest problem is that the tp is not hit for most of the time and that throws out of balance the risk:reward ratio. As you may know Nial recommends a ratio of at least 1:2.

However, I had a nice win this morning on NZD / USD where the tp was hit and another big win on Friday on EU / JPY, again the tp was reached. I think I'm getting better but it is still too early to tell for sure.

Any particular system/method/strategy you use??

Yes, I have been following Nial's Price Action method (learntotradethemarket.com) and have been having an average success rate of 63% but the biggest problem is that the tp is not hit for most of the time and that throws out of balance the risk:reward ratio. As you may know Nial recommends a ratio of at least 1:2.

However, I had a nice win this morning on NZD / USD where the tp was hit and another big win on Friday on EU / JPY, again the tp was reached. I think I'm getting better but it is still too early to tell for sure.

Any particular system/method/strategy you use??

Anybody who is thinking of dealing with these people should think again.They are con men.
In the space of 1 day recently they wiped out 50% of the equity in my fund through their so called managed fund,and did not even have the dignity to offer an apology.
Furthermore,if you look at their web site they dont give their address phone number,etc.for the record they are in Nigeria.I think that says it all.
Also their so called signals account is full of lies and mistruths.
I would strongly advice you to avoid them like the plague.

MODERATION NOTE: The FPA has a very large number of honest and loyal members from the nation on Nigeria. Yes, Nigeria has scams. So does the USA and every other country in the world. We recommend being cautious trusting your money to any forex company without regard to what country the company is based in. We consider declaring a company to be a scam because of where it is located to be foolish.

Please focus on the facts of any dispute you have and skip condemning all the citizens of an entire country.

Anybody who is thinking of dealing with these people should think again.They are con men.
In the space of 1 day recently they wiped out 50% of the equity in my fund through their so called managed fund,and did not even have the dignity to offer an apology.
Furthermore,if you look at their web site they dont give their address phone number,etc.for the record they are in Nigeria.I think that says it all.

You are obviously referring to fxprosignalalert. :)

Fxprosignalalert are given out 7days trial coupon codes again

I thought I should share this piece of info here for the community. Again Fx pro Signal Alert is offering a 7 Days trial for use with their service. But this time with a 90% off regular price. Just grab and apply this Coupon code on their website to to make you eligible, WK90%FR . It will expire in 6 days time. Lets see how it goes this time. Enjoy! :D

I thought I should share this piece of info here for the community. Again Fx pro Signal Alert is offering a 7 Days trial for use with their service. But this time with a 90% off regular price. Just grab and apply this Coupon code on their website to to make you eligible, WK90%FR . It will expire in 6 days time. Lets see how it goes this time. Enjoy! :D

Be Aware!!!! The "7 Days trial" ends this Friday 10th of June. In other words if you take out a "7 days trial" today your trial will only last for 3 days!! Of course, it is very little money but 3 days is not enough to evaluate their service - not for me anyway.

I'm so glad I enquired. :D

Fxprosignalaler.com

John Finegan, you think by running down here and to the forums to wash your mouth on the walls, will stop our good name and success? You have failed. Even with your hate comments and lies you can never pull us down. You can hate us for all we care, but we are proud of our achievement so far as the top signal provider. With our huge loyal customer base, we will continue to excel and continue to make our customers happy by making them more money, which is our main goal.

Come back here with your pathetic life and bring your proof to support your argument, then we will know who among the two of us, is the liar and the con man. Don't forget we have all email records intact, I will show all to the community to judge. Surely some people have short memory,though, call us whatever you like, but Nigerians remain the brightest brains on earth "be it good or bad', that's up to you. For the record, Nigerians have always emerged top forex traders in International Forex Trade Competitions.

Last edited:
Hello to all,

Firstly, let me state that the alleged fraud that this man, Real name
"John Finegan" said we commit is untrue and unfounded.

We do not usually respond to frivolous allegations like this but have
decided to do so to correct the wrong impression this man is giving
the unsuspecting public about us. Despite his hate campaigns about us,
that hasn't changed our customers loyalty to us, as they understand better.
We've served over 7k customers since inception
and they all know where we are and located, LAGOS-NIGERIA!.
When you joined our service, your receipt will tell you our
office address and phone number located there.

For the record, Fx Pro Signal Alert(Universal Wealth Development Ltd) is a
registered and regulated company by Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)
in Nigeria under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 with
Registration no: RC~841520.

In the month of January John Finegan, requested that we manage his
account and we provided him with Agreement Forms which state the terms
of operation. After mutual consent and satisfaction we carried out operation
on the said account. We've had no issue until the 3rd(third)
month after which we shared profits of the previous months, until the
account was wrongly operated by one of our staff who was not supposed
to trade on that account. When we realized what has happened, we
quickly alerted him of the situation and begged him for understanding,
as we are more than willing to build the account back in no time, and
that we will forfiet our due commissions on the account, pending when
we finish building the account to back to its full capacity. All pleas
for understanding fell on deaf ears. Instead, he sent us a formal
request for the termination of the contract and has been sending us
numerous emails with threats, calling us all sorts of names. Thereafter,
he threatened to go about all places to spoil our name, of course he's
made good of his threat, because we can confirm that he is almost every
forum and review sites to condemn our service. All he is doing is
trying to discredit our service, he will not succeed.

We all know how crazy forex market is, there is no expert in this trade
but still there are areas of competence, that we know we mastered.
Though, we are not happy of what happened to his account, yet we were
ready build it up but denied the opportunity. And he is saying we didn't
have the dignity to apologize, whereas, we

sent numerous emails and spoke to him on the phone.
This is why, we have decided to let the honorable members of this
community know the truth of the matter as it happened, and use their
unbiased judgment to decide.

Meanwhile, upon request I will provide all our email correspondences and
any other available proof to support my argument, for all to see and decide.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. Someone at FxProSignalAlert who wasn't supposed to have access to John's account opened it up and blew 50% of his equity and you think an apology and a promise to "trade it back" is sufficient.

"I'll trade it back" is what 95% of account management scammers use to try to keep people subscribed.

If your company is really so skilled, successful, and ethical, you should have immediately wired John the exact amount of money that the unauthorized trader lost.

Fxprosignalaler.com

Let me get this straight. Someone at FxProSignalAlert who wasn't supposed to have access to John's account opened it up and blew 50% of his equity and you think an apology and a promise to "trade it back" is sufficient.

"I'll trade it back" is what 95% of account management scammers use to try to keep people subscribed.

If your company is really so skilled, successful, and ethical, you should have immediately wired John the exact amount of money that the unauthorized trader lost.

Pharaoh, I assumed you're not a newbie to forex trading, therefore you must understand the nature of the market as the market cannot be controlled by even the most skilled trader So, you need to be sure of what you say before jumping into conclusion.

On the said account we've been trading on it and sharing profits before the error was made by one of our staff, he increased the lot sizes thinking it to be another of the accounts we managed, and that was how it happened. What else could we do but to call him on the phone and plead for understanding and allow us trade the account back, because we assured him of specific time to recover but he bluntly refused and threatened to go all available forums and TV stations to spoil our name. I can understand his outburst but should also have considered us too. Why he makes people think he just gave us money and we blew it up. he shouldn't have gone as far as creating wrong perception for people. Why don't you ask him about the money we have made for him in the past and the profits we both have shared and enjoyed together on the said account? Is it only when it becomes bad you people jump on someone's neck? What happens to the good times? it is only when it shakes a little you named people color? :unhappy:

For your information, John got his money back in one day soon after(according to him), we were happy for him and sent him a congratulatory message, so I don't think he would need us wire money into his account. I wonder who does that, even the most successful brokers don't compensate for their errors and manipulations. It amuses me to learn how some people reason!

We have "Risk Disclaimer", much as we understand the market, we don't guarantee anything. Thank you.

Fxprosignalalert are given out 7days trial coupon codes again

Be Aware!!!! The "7 Days trial" ends this Friday 10th of June. In other words if you take out a "7 days trial" today your trial will only last for 3 days!! Of course, it is very little money but 3 days is not enough to evaluate their service - not for me anyway.

I'm so glad I enquired. :D

Sorry for being misinformed by one of our staff. Promo ends on Friday the 10th, what this means is that if you join between now and Friday(tomorrow) your account will still run to 7 days. Just go ahead and apply the discounted code 'WK90%FR". Thanks.

Back