• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fxprosignalalert.com

I have been a member with them before i had the same problems as are described here. Now they sent me an email telling me their service is change and it is automated like a trade copier, they say they have zipsignals and it work like a trade copeir.

Still im little sceptic i got burn before ........

I have been a member with them before i had the same problems as are described here. Now they sent me an email telling me their service is change and it is automated like a trade copier, they say they have zipsignals and it work like a trade copeir.

Still im little sceptic i got burn before ........

Perhaps, you got the information wrong, they never said they are using Zipsignals,but that they are in talk with zipsignals to handle the area of automated trading.

What they do for now is to send additional trade alerts. I receive same email, here is the copy:
The FX Pro Signal Alert Team having taken into account the complaints of some subscribers who wish to get the same results with us but find it difficult to do so can now heave a sign of relief, as you can now track our results in real time and this is created to reduce loss for those subscribers who do not know how to use our signals previously.

As from the 17th of January,2011 we will start sending additional alerts notifications to our subscribers on any alert update, stop loss adjustment and exit point as the trade progresses through sms and email.

How will this benefit you?
As a subscriber, you will now be getting exact same results shown on the performance page. Also We now send minimum of one (1) and maximum of three (3) forex signal alert per day. Our stop loss level is now 30-40 pips depending on the trade. And take profit level will be 50 pips

We have also decided to increase the forex signal time frame to cover part of US trading session. Forex signal time will now be 3am-10am EST and Gold signal time is between 7am-11am EST.

yes i talked to them thy try their signals thrue zipsignal. They also say it is like a trade copier so i hope they can works fins zipsignal or find anoter solution anoter trade copier that way it cant differ especially if we have the same broker.

best regards

Any updates?

Looking at signing up with these guys pretty soon. Any updates? How has it been since this year? BTW,they are already delaying reply to an email i sent them,24 hrs and am still waiting. Too much for the 'wonderful customer service'..

Looking at signing up with these guys pretty soon. Any updates? How has it been since this year? BTW,they are already delaying reply to an email i sent them,24 hrs and am still waiting. Too much for the 'wonderful customer service'..

Just take a look at their performance after January the 18th. Not very impressive anymore...:D:D:D......

Thanks Blackbird could you please recommend any other good service that has similar method of sending signals as this guys,(fixed time,SMS etc)? I saw the dip in results but was thinking it was just a blip but after their last perfomance update,am thinking twice..

Thanks Blackbird could you please recommend any other good service that has similar method of sending signals as this guys,(fixed time,SMS etc)? I saw the dip in results but was thinking it was just a blip but after their last perfomance update,am thinking twice..

A service, which has an identical method as them is Zantrio. You can get their signals for free but without the tp and sl, once you are a free member, but I wouldn't bother as you are guaranteed to lose money. If you are going to do so on your Demo for a large number of signals b4 trading live - check my review.

After trying over half a dozen of alert services I don't think there is such a thing i.e. an alert service that can make you money. The oldest AS I know is fxmaster.net. They have had 6 or 7 winning years so far but when you take into account that their average monthly pips are about 200 and the fees are $150 /month and also that they have had 12 consecutive loses more than once they may not be worth trying.

Unfortunately Forex is a very tough game. I'm about to give up myself as I'm not getting anywhere :unhappy:

A service, which has an identical method as them is Zantrio. You can get their signals for free but without the tp and sl, once you are a free member, but I wouldn't bother as you are guaranteed to lose money. If you are going to do so on your Demo for a large number of signals b4 trading live - check my review.

After trying over half a dozen of alert services I don't think there is such a thing i.e. an alert service that can make you money. The oldest AS I know is fxmaster.net. They have had 6 or 7 winning years so far but when you take into account that their average monthly pips are about 200 and the fees are $150 /month and also that they have had 12 consecutive loses more than once they may not be worth trying.

Unfortunately Forex is a very tough game. I'm about to give up myself as I'm not getting anywhere :unhappy:

You never tried to make any manual trading?

You never tried to make any manual trading?

Of course!!! Most of trades I place myself. I only use alert services as a back-up and I always check b4 placing any AS trade. For example, the trade today from vantage-fx, you know which one if you are still with them, I did not place as it did not look right to me and I'm glad I did not as it would have been triggered with my broker and I would have lost a bucket!!!

How's your trading anyway??

Of course!!! Most of trades I place myself. I only use alert services as a back-up and I always check b4 placing any AS trade. For example, the trade today from vantage-fx, you know which one if you are still with them, I did not place as it did not look right to me and I'm glad I did not as it would have been triggered with my broker and I would have lost a bucket!!!

How's your trading anyway??

I am profitable the past few months.

Did you develop your own system?

Back