• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fxprosignalalert.com

I recommend Fxprosignalalert.com

Well said!! We must put our loss with Fxprosignalalert down to experience and move on. Thanks for the new signal provider. I'll check it out right after this.

PendingPips have been honest so far and their profit is 60 pips over the past 3 days. Last year some of their trades did no show in my inbox but this did not happen so far. It is dead easy to take out a trial. I suggest you try them out on your Demo as they only offer the trial once a year for a short period.

Keep you updated :)

17:46 GMT : I emailed vantage-fx and they got back to me within 5 minutes!!! This alone shows good customer service!! They got 5 stars here at FPA and people say the same as you i.e. they get identical results. Maybe you would like to post too to strengthen the reviews??:

In few days my membership runs out with those BS. Vantage-fx is my next choice. :)

Oops....... forgot to say. They are about 33% cheaper than them. That is what I paid anyway.

Is vantage-fx.com still in the market? Where is their performance results since 2011?

March till date - No performance results shown.
February total pips -69
January total pips +73

In my opinion, I don't see them near Fxprosignalalert.com. In all signal providers I have used, Fxprosignalalert is still way ahead. Haven compared Vantage-fx.com and Fxprosignalalert.com recent performances, I rate Fxprosignalalert.com higher.

I enjoy more of their service now that they've changed their management and have improved on service delivery. I recommend Fxprosignalalert to any serious trader.

The oldest AS I know is fxmaster.net. They have had 6 or 7 winning years so far but when you take into account that their average monthly pips are about 200 and the fees are $150 /month and also that they have had 12 consecutive loses more than once they may not be worth trying.

You should be cautious when you follow any signal service. It's your money at the end that will be lost. fxmaster is the oldest signal service available online. i tried to find any service that goes back to 2003 like fxmaster but it seems they are all dead and new service appear every year.
I've been using fxmaster signals for a couple of months but i can say that it's not for small accounts. If your pip value is 1$ then you will make very little profit after paying the 150$ monthly subscription fees. Anyway, if you have bigger account and your pip value is 5-10$ then you will enjoy very good return from their signals.

I've been using fxmaster signals for a couple of months but i can say that it's not for small accounts. If your pip value is 1$ then you will make very little profit after paying the 150$ monthly subscription fees. Anyway, if you have bigger account and your pip value is 5-10$ then you will enjoy very good return from their signals.

Couldn't agree more!!! That is the reason I stop using them i.e. my account is not large enough to withstand the losses. ;)

Have anyone...

Since they've began to send additional alerts on january 17 it's true that the results in the next few months warent that good... but starting from may they were doing great result... I can only say from their website but anyone has verified those results ?
And from the begining of this month they have autotrading... also is anyone out thier who use it so he/she can share his results?

Regards,
Andy

Since they've began to send additional alerts on january 17 it's true that the results in the next few months warent that good... but starting from may they were doing great result... I can only say from their website but anyone has verified those results ?
And from the begining of this month they have autotrading... also is anyone out thier who use it so he/she can share his results?

Regards,
Andy

Check cashforex's review about their autotrading in the link below:

Fx Pro Signal Alert | FxProSignalAlert.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Also, ignore my update post; they have gone back to their old dirty tricks - that is why they are showing "great results", again!

I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. :p

Thanks for your quick reply
But you know I still want to believe in them since no one who tried their autotrading service has said anything.
But I agree their is some weird things happening such as the selling of their website.
But thanks a lot for the information.

I was with Fxprosignalalert.com for four months, at firts it was all very profitable for me, then their results became inconsistent but this time with minimal profits and couple of losses. I decided to give a break until they can prove to automate their signals. In my honest opinion their performance have improved, since using the automated system. This is my 2nd month. So far, it's been cool.

I'd suggest you contact them and ask them any question of concern before making your decision. In my opinion, they are far better than much of the recommend and 5 star rated signal providers on this forum. Truth be told!

Regards,
Andy

I asked if they check the reviews about fxprosignalalert on FPA, they said yes, they know it. They don't seem to bother about what people here say about their service. I guess most of their clients are outside FPA.

I actually contacted them as regard the site's bidding but they turned my offer down and claimed the site is was not for sale after all, that it is being managed by better and competent hands. Then I asked why they wanted to sell the site, the answer they gave me was that they actually wanted to sell it back in match beacuse, some stakeholders had problem with management and it really affected the site's performance at the time. Sure, the site was put out for sale in Match.

I brought the case of 'cashforex' to them. They accepted the fault but argued that that was the time the company was in disarray. According to them, they contacted cashforex thereafter to allow them just a month to trade the account back 100% full, he agreed but cashforex refuses to install the client automated system on his server to implement trades.They could not reach him to know what exactly happened. They never heard from Cashforex.

Blackbird, I see some of the providers recommended by you are out of service. Which among them are you on using now, maybe I can have a check on them to compare.

Thanks.

Check cashforex's review about their autotrading in the link below:

Fx Pro Signal Alert | FxProSignalAlert.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Also, ignore my update post; they have gone back to their old dirty tricks - that is why they are showing "great results", again!

I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. :p

Back