• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gainsy.com

I am having an issue with a company
Can you please give the informations where did you sent the money? Because I didnt get it... To prove it I can get my bank account manager... If I would recieve money I wouldnt give my case online and I would write different on forums...

BUT in your last email you didnt wrote about 11 569 transfer, so I suggest you to check your info again...

View attachment 20083

BUT IF I WILL RECIEVE THE MONEY I WILL APOLOGISE ON EVERY FORUM I WROTE MY STORY ABOUT YOU!!!

Well mr. Peter:

- I checked my credit card and there was no transfer on 04/02/2015 for now. I will sent you bank answer on paper...,
- You say you dont blame me for these DDoS attacks,
- and you write I didnt provide you my live account info - please look that attachent again, there are live info and demo info on it... I just deleted password for live account,
- while I test brokers Im doing printscreens as proofs and I dont know exactly how to prove in other way since you blocked my account and even in cannot access to you gainsy.com:
gainsy banpage.jpg
- so you write how I put wrong printscreen online, but that was last printscreen I was able to do before you blocked my account,
- well I think nobody had access to my traidng account or gainsy.com site and I can freely put info online now because you blocked my account long tima ago Im not sure of the date:
Gainsy_failed_after I try to make withdrawal....jpg
- I can see you have access to my trading account and I dont and that is first info about my account since you blocked it and I can see clearly there is no funds on it.

As I said I will go to metting on my bank and I will want to have their answer about you transaciton on: 04/02/2015, which I cannot find on my bank account or my credit card history...
For now Im just one of dissapointed / cheated customer at you and as I told you if I will get my 11 596 USD I will make apologise to you on every site - IF!

Thank you for now...

Hello!

According to our data your funds were refunded. And your account was blocked due to the reasons that we explained to you via email.

Well your data are not showing me, you transfered money on my account or credit card, it is only money sent note.

In couple of days I will recieve bank answer on my email and I will forward it to you and FPA, so you wont be able to say my printscreens arent reliable for you...

And in the time you should think why your security department didnt wrote that transfer (11 596 USD) in that email sent after 4.FEB.2015 (22.MAY 2015):
gainsy_last_answer.jpg

I think I cought you on LIE and soon I will proove it ONLINE and if so dear Peter...

Have a nice day and PEACE;)

Sending money and saying "it's not our problem any more" would mean I could open an account with Gainsy, claim to deposit $10,00 that never arrives, and demand that Gainsy process a withdrawal of my funds.

Since Gainsy supposedly sent the funds, it would be kind of them to take responsibility for safe delivery of those funds by:

1. Initiate a trace with their bank.

2. Provide tracking info so Vgaspar can initiate a trace with his bank.

Hello!

According to our data your funds were refunded. And your account was blocked due to the reasons that we explained to you via email.

Dear Peter from Gainsy. I think I found you talking lies about me and Gainsy!!!

In attacments there are 2 (two), proofs about it. Gainsy INC didnt sent me any money this year and as you claim above the funds (11 596 USD) were transfered to me on 4.FEB 2015 is false.

Proof no1: My bank answer about it.
Proof no2: Gainsy email about their transaction sent to me after 4. FEB 2015

I know you can claim I made false printscreens so any one who doubts in it please let me know and I will forward emails to you, so there will be tracking IPs from sender, which is my bank (Proof no1) and Gainsy (Proof no2).

If I wont get money I have more than enough materials to write about it on every forum about forex.

Thank you for your time dear Peter, but you made a huge mistake...

Proof no1.jpg

Proof no2.jpg

Hello!

We have contacted our payment service provider several times this week, it was confirmed on their end, that the money was sent and the customer received his money, that is why there should not appear any further issues. We completed our duties and obligations, despite the fact that Mr Gasper has been publishing negative posts about our company on the Internet.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Best regards

Funny they none of these bucket shops require any "Apostilization" when you are depositing money.

You have been duped. Accept it readily.

Hello!

We have contacted our payment service provider several times this week, it was confirmed on their end, that the money was sent and the customer received his money, that is why there should not appear any further issues. We completed our duties and obligations, despite the fact that Mr Gasper has been publishing negative posts about our company on the Internet.

Best regards

As you can see from my post made on: 06-23-2015, 06:02 PM, my bank didnt recieve any transaction from you, so again I can say you are writing lies about me and your transaction...

And about my negative posts: It is all true for now if they are bad that is completely your fault and I also catch on forum you are writing LIES so you made yourself biggest negative post...

So dear Gainsy people, next time you have to be carefull what you write to me on my email and then here on forums.

do not hesitate to contact you?! - I did try to contact you about that couple of months after I sent you apostilled papers but you respond after I made report to SVGFSA.

If you would give me my money I wouldnt write about you, but now I THINK I FOUND NEW SCAM ONLINE...

THANKS AGAIN AND I THINK THIS SHOULD GO FOR VOTE...

Hello!

Best regards

If money was sent, then there should be no problem providing the tracking information.

I am giving this until July 10th. If tracking information for the money transfer is not provided to VGaspar by then, I will assume the lack of tracking information means the money was not sent. In that case, his Traders Court case will go public and be taken to vote the following week.

Back