• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gainsy.com

I am having an issue with a company
Well they dont need too, they already wrote they didnt:

gainsy_last_answer.jpg

So do you think they forgot 11596 USD?? ;)

COME ON!!!

I checked it but first I will ask other people here what to do, because I dont trust you any more and you have to understand dear Gainsy people...

Can anyone please help me what Gainsy meen by that email today? First picture is their email second picture is their form attached:

contact_10.7.2015.jpg

form_10.7.2015.jpg

Ok people what do you think that is?

Hi to all,
We're going to start class action vs networks and brokers fraud.
Forex lawyer is able to offer its clients the comfort and ease of speaking to a lawyer in their own language, be it English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Polish and Russian.
Can you contact me, if you need.
Good luck :)

Vgasper, please check you inbox.

Regards,
Peter

Peter,

I made it very clear to the person I've been in touch with. A client reporting a missing transfer is entitled to get a copy of the tracking information.

Instead of sending it, you sent some sort of form where Vgasper is supposed to acknowledge where Gainsy is or is not regulated.

I am done with the delays. Vgaper's case is now up for a vote in the Open Cases folder...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/open-cases/40488-case-2015-100-vgasper-vs-gainsy-com.html

I hope your company can get this issue resolved very quickly.

Vgasper, please check you inbox.

Regards,
Peter

Dear Rep,

I have a serious doubt, why should the client sign some form for getting the transaction info. That too you are telling that bank needs the client a form. If the bank needs to sign some form it should be in bank letter head rather than your company letter head... Also you are asking the client to take risk in transfer... What kind of risk is bound in the wire transfer please explain

If a withdrawal was really sent and reported to have not arrived, any legitimate broker would quickly provide the client with everything needed to check it from his bank's end.

Gainsy has been far less than quick and just added a special form that the client is supposed to sign to get information which should be freely available to the client.

The logical conclusion: Gainsy is not a legitimate broker.

I now all quiet from Gainsy...

Peter tried to give false transaction to shut me up, but I prooved them there are only lies and now they hide again...

As we can see this is Gainsy.

Back