• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gainsy.com

I am having an issue with a company
Unbeliveable!!!! And now we can see what they are doing if you make profits!!!

Dear Mr./Mrs. ______,

We thank you for quick answer!
Your account is being suspected due to the following reasons:
- using IP-addresses to access the site, that are listed in black lists;
- sending multiple requests from those IP-addresses related to DDoS attacks;
- attempts to slow the operation of the server and send the non-market quotes;
- using of the documents of the third parties.
According to the Clause 3.5 of the Client Agreement that is available on the web-site in free access and to the terms of which each customers agrees during the registration, the Company may request the Client to send any additional documents in order to prove his identity within the framework of "Know Your Customer" program.
As for your answers:
- You may ask your Internet provider to give you a list of IP-addresses which you have used for trading and for access to the website.
- As we provide to our clients an opportunity to have several personal accounts, we ask you to provide us such list of accounts concerning you. It is also necessary to include a list of trading accounts and accounts in our Company, which were connected with you in some way.

I can suggest only to all traders to STAY AWAY FROM THIS "BROKER"

gainsy_answer1.jpg

This is their answer! Because I was writing about my Gainsy story online they wont give me the money :confused:

And about attacks on their server I can only say: Im news trader and I dont break into servers!!! Does Gainsy have any spam emails? Probably not, they just want to keep my money!

GAINSY GIVE ME THAT SPAM IP LIST FOR THE PROOF AND I WILL PROVE YOU ARE WRONG!!!

SVGFSA contacts:

Karen Jackson
kjackson@svgfsa.com

Geshell Peters
gpeters@svgfsa.com

nhunte@svgfsa.com

This was the contacts I get on SVGFSA about complaining GAINSY.

And probably final email from SVGFSA:

Dear Mr._______,

The SVG FSA does not regulate the activities of international business companies (IBCs). Gainsy Inc. is not licensed as a forex company in SVG. It is only an IBC. We are not the “regulators of IBCs”, instead we are the “Registrar” of IBCs. IBCs registered in SVG and are only required to pay an annual fee to remain registered in SVG. They are not subject to any supervision of their activity. If however, we have sufficient evidence which proves that an IBC is engaged in “illegal” activity, we will cancel its registration.

An IBC is allowed to engage in any legal business activity and customers who willing choose to do forex business with Gainsy are doing so at their own risk, as the entity’s activities are not being supervised by the SVG FSA.

I have taken the liberty of contacting Gainsy to seek a resolution of your complaint and have been assured that your funds will be returned once you provide the necessary documentation. If you find that you have provided the required documents but you have still not yet had your matter resolved, you ought to contact an Attorney to seek legal advice. The FSA is aware that some clients have received back their funds so I believe that your matter ought also to be resolved by Gainsy.

As such, matters relating to issues regarding the return of funds should be dealt with through an Attorney. Your Attorney may be able to obtain from Gainsy, the proof regarding the claims being made against you.

Alternatively, you could contact the Registered Agent of Gainsy Inc. for assistance. Their contact information is as follows:

WILFRED SERVICES LTD.
Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre
Beachmont
P.O.Box 1510, Kingstown
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Tel: 784-456-2970 Fax: 877 471-8132/ +44 808-171-1136
Email: wilfredservices@gmail.com

We would appreciate if you would refrain from making negative statements regarding the SVGFSA on your forum.

Kind regards,

Geshell

Geshell Peters (Ms.)
Legal Officer/ Deputy Registrar, IBCs
Financial Services Authority
2nd Floor, NIS Headquarters
Upper Bay Street
Kingstown

We would appreciate if you would refrain from making negative statements regarding the SVGFSA on your forum.

Kind regards,

Geshell

Geshell Peters (Ms.)
Legal Officer/ Deputy Registrar, IBCs
Financial Services Authority
2nd Floor, NIS Headquarters
Upper Bay Street
Kingstown

Perhaps if St Vincent and the Grenadines would regulate companies instead of just happily accepting registration money, there would be fewer complaints.

Hello! My name is Peter, I am a security officer at GAINSY, we've been asked to join the discussion by one of the FPA moderators. If you have any issues or complaints, please provide us with your account details (email, username and account number) and the description of your issue. We will check every case and provide feedback here or via email.

Hello! My name is Peter, I am a security officer at GAINSY, we've been asked to join the discussion by one of the FPA moderators. If you have any issues or complaints, please provide us with your account details (email, username and account number) and the description of your issue. We will check every case and provide feedback here or via email.

HELLO GAINSY SECURRITY OFFICER. It is nice to know you after 8 months of trying to contact you and finally when I contacted SVGFSA Gainsy responded. Im very surprised you actualy responded here... In attachents you have all the printscreen info about my account...

gainsy_verification.jpg
Gainsy_billing_info.jpg
last_statement_before_blocking_the_account.jpg

You blocked my account and after 8 months you gave me that answer (without any proof about my IPs or anything else...):

gainsy last respond.jpg

1. Sorry but I dont give false info about your company- I was just writing facts happened to me (If you have proof that I lie please give the link about it)

2. DDoS attack on the servers of the company??? (I dont even understan what that meens- but Im profi at NEWS TRADING, I can proove that)

3. IP addresses on your spam list ?? (What are my IPs, even I dont have it - IM JUST A TRADER)

But anyway please do your job and give me the answer here, I will put other people comments here, and you know what, good brokers almost doesnt have almost any SCAM ALERTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET, BUT IF YOU TYPE GAINSY S..., GOOGLE HIMSELF SHOWS GAINSY SCAM AS THE FIRST MATCH... CAN YOU TELL ME WHY :D

As I said if you dont believe me I will put printscreens and links of other traders to prove it...

THANK YOU, PETER

Mr. Peter where are you now?

Hello!

I have looked through the attachments that you provided above, let us discuss your case.

GAINSY_billing_info is dated on 11/01/2015, please find the attachment below that is dated on 04/02/2015, you can see that your funds were refunded to your credit card, which you used to deposit your account, and only after this your account was blocked, that is why I actually don't see the point of your complaint, as you have received your funds.

When one opens the attachment named “last statement”, we can see that this is a regular html page, one can insert any numbers and data here, there isn't even your name on it. It is unclear whether this attachment has anything to do with your account. Please see the attached statement to make sure that your withdrawals have been successfully processed.

We do not blame exactly you, as far as I can see on the attachment number 1, you freely provide access to your personal data and account details to any third parties, that is why I can suppose that it was not you, who made DDoS attacks as well as used those black listed IPs. As you post in this thread your demo account details in free access. But nevertheless you can see, that we have refunded your profit together with the deposit despite the fact that the company suffered from the above-mentioned attacks and despite the fact that you posted negative reviews on the Internet. According to the clause number 7.6.4. and 7.7. of the Client Agreement that is available on our site, with terms and conditions of which you agree during the registration, the company bears no responsibility in cases when a customer provides access to his personal and account details to any third parties. Maybe as a result of this somebody who got access, conducted the activities, which you were accused of. But I want to point out one more time, that your funds were sent to you (please see the attachment as a proof) and we blocked your account, because the company has suffered and you or somebody who got access to your account violated the terms of the Client Agreement.

And the last question regarding the google search, I guess that traders who want to conduct fair trading manipulations at first look for spread and trading information, because it is really important. Just try to type top market brokers names together with S or SC and you will see the results by yourself, in case this is something that may be interesting to you.

I case you have any questions or issues, we are ready to help and assist you according to the terms and conditions of the Client Agreement available on the website.
Thank you for your attention!
billing.jpg
Live.jpg

Hello!

I have looked through the attachments that you provided above, let us discuss your case.

GAINSY_billing_info is dated on 11/01/2015, please find the attachment below that is dated on 04/02/2015, you can see that your funds were refunded to your credit card, which you used to deposit your account, and only after this your account was blocked, that is why I actually don't see the point of your complaint, as you have received your funds.

When one opens the attachment named “last statement”, we can see that this is a regular html page, one can insert any numbers and data here, there isn't even your name on it. It is unclear whether this attachment has anything to do with your account. Please see the attached statement to make sure that your withdrawals have been successfully processed.

We do not blame exactly you, as far as I can see on the attachment number 1, you freely provide access to your personal data and account details to any third parties, that is why I can suppose that it was not you, who made DDoS attacks as well as used those black listed IPs. As you post in this thread your demo account details in free access. But nevertheless you can see, that we have refunded your profit together with the deposit despite the fact that the company suffered from the above-mentioned attacks and despite the fact that you posted negative reviews on the Internet. According to the clause number 7.6.4. and 7.7. of the Client Agreement that is available on our site, with terms and conditions of which you agree during the registration, the company bears no responsibility in cases when a customer provides access to his personal and account details to any third parties. Maybe as a result of this somebody who got access, conducted the activities, which you were accused of. But I want to point out one more time, that your funds were sent to you (please see the attachment as a proof) and we blocked your account, because the company has suffered and you or somebody who got access to your account violated the terms of the Client Agreement.

And the last question regarding the google search, I guess that traders who want to conduct fair trading manipulations at first look for spread and trading information, because it is really important. Just try to type top market brokers names together with S or SC and you will see the results by yourself, in case this is something that may be interesting to you.

I case you have any questions or issues, we are ready to help and assist you according to the terms and conditions of the Client Agreement available on the website.
Thank you for your attention!
View attachment 20081
View attachment 20082

Can you please give the informations where did you sent the money? Because I didnt get it... To prove it I can get my bank account manager... If I would recieve money I wouldnt give my case online and I would write different on forums...

BUT in your last email you didnt wrote about 11 569 transfer, so I suggest you to check your info again...

gainsy_last_answer.jpg

BUT IF I WILL RECIEVE THE MONEY I WILL APOLOGISE ON EVERY FORUM I WROTE MY STORY ABOUT YOU!!!

Back