ghctrade.com: Hopefully is not a stupid question or case and needed advice.

Liiiga

Private
Company Invitation has been sent.
I have sent an invitation email for both GHC and Alpha Securities as well.

"Dear Alpha Securities Management or Representatives,

Please join the discussion in the thread forum on Forex Peace Army as the invitation has been sent as per below link.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hopefully-is-not-a-stupid-question-or-case-and-needed-advice-ghctrade-com.62557/
Your prompt response and particiation in the threads is important to avoid misunderstanding towards my MT4 account Lucky88wp [2088571700] issue against Global Holdings Capital which under AFSR of Alpha Securities.
Thank you"

Let's wait their responses on the issue or progress.

agoes333

Recruit
Now I believe Global Holdings Capital (GHC) is scammer, me and my friends have 9 accounts with them, GHC withhold our money and force us to trade 100 lots for $1500 account and 500 lots for $7500 account WITHIN 3 months if we want to withdraw our money. That is really not fair. One of GHC Introduce Broker is WSPRO (in south east asia) and they use One World Global (OWG) in China

Attachments

indotrader

Recruit
Dear All Victim of GHC aka Wspro

you should put the photo of this scam actor here
so everyone can know them

usually this scam actor based on Malaysia Puchong based

put their photos here and also in other forums

Liiiga

Private
Dear All Victim of GHC aka Wspro

you should put the photo of this scam actor here
so everyone can know them

usually this scam actor based on Malaysia Puchong based

put their photos here and also in other forums
IMO, am not sure if this works out or against any privacy rights to spread out photos of a person which we are not clear yet in public forum. But the purpose of this thread is to do an open and transparent discussion to resolve the issue with the company since we know the company is still operating. After upcoming progression and discussion (if they care to discuss here to protect the company issue) let us decide if the company is transparent and do the right things in handling clients.

I wish other victims or traders to open up new thread to share their problems and against the company together.
This will escalate the process even faster to properly counter the company based on facts.

Liiiga

Private
this looking bad, many comments coming to this GHCtrade.com from wikifx users
wikifx.com/us_en/dealer/2311943096.html

while GHC and Alpha Securities did not response to my invitation into this thread yet.

Liiiga

Private
Hi FxMaster, seems no response from GHC or Alpha Securities.
would you help us invite them right away to this thread discussion?
or please suggest next step on what should we do? thx

Liiiga

Private
Seems nothing yet for now.
AsstMod would you please invite the company for the discussion?
any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
There's a small flaw with launching invitations after the forums upgrade. This should be fixed in a day or two.