GTP Capital is a scam broker

I'm just curious that can they do anything with my ID, credit card, residency If I post them? Even if it's a secured website.

If the broker is good, they use the ID to make sure you are who you say you are, that the money is legit, and to make paying you any withdrawals easier.

If the broker isn't good, they may find other uses for your ID. This is why you should never place 1 cent with a broker you don't trust not to do bad things with your personal information.

I have the same problem with gtp capital I have account with this company and I put 4300$ and everything was going well but when I ask for withdraw I can't reach them anymore them take all my money. ...if some one know anyways to get my money back please contact me my email is mcsaturne001@hotmail.com thank you

I have a different problem with them. I believe it is anyway. My story is

I received a call and they convinced me to join and make a deposit of $250. In order to have a leverage, they offered me bonuses and then just have an agent work on my account up to a $1000. He made a couple of successful trades. However, after a week, i stopped seeing any action. I decided to just withdraw from the whole thing. But my agent insisted that i should get a margin loan to have $5000 in total in my account. Already jobless, no way that i was sure about getting any loans. My agent made convinced me that even with my situation, there will not be a problem since if i had 5000 in my account i will have insurance.

Now seating at $9500 after more successful trades, i am now told that i need to pay the $4150 margin loan in order to withdraw. Which i don't have. I'm given 72 hours to do so.

I will be contacting my agent tomorrow to clear things up. Maybe i missed something. Or i am just screwed and lost everything.

Any idea what is happening with my thing?

Never deposit more money to enable withdrawals.

Each complaint is a little different. The FPA also has beta versions of brokers reports which can count the number of complaints and the number of resolved issues. If the person who started the thread gets his/her issue resolved, the whole thread will be marked as resolved.

Therefor, things work much better if each person who has a problem opens a thread of their own in Scam Alerts instead of blending all issues with one company into one giant thread.

I have a different problem with them. I believe it is anyway. My story is

I received a call and they convinced me to join and make a deposit of $250. In order to have a leverage, they offered me bonuses and then just have an agent work on my account up to a $1000. He made a couple of successful trades. However, after a week, i stopped seeing any action. I decided to just withdraw from the whole thing. But my agent insisted that i should get a margin loan to have $5000 in total in my account. Already jobless, no way that i was sure about getting any loans. My agent made convinced me that even with my situation, there will not be a problem since if i had 5000 in my account i will have insurance.

Now seating at $9500 after more successful trades, i am now told that i need to pay the $4150 margin loan in order to withdraw. Which i don't have. I'm given 72 hours to do so.

I will be contacting my agent tomorrow to clear things up. Maybe i missed something. Or i am just screwed and lost everything.

Any idea what is happening with my thing?
Have you had any luck , I am having the same problem?

GTP Capital want more money before I withdraw to make my account fully liquid??

They want to move your money to them to they can get some liquid - they drink champagne every time someone falls for this trick and pays them more.

I dont have it but i got in contact with someone she seems to help me and she explained me that alice johnson is on a business trip so thats why she isnt reachable
You can possible try this person in skype ht she just keft tthe office try back tomorrow alex.gtpcapital@gmail.com

Sadly Alex Julian (along with Angela Simmons) did not help me at all. I was stupid as I trusted these women, and now face bankruptcy for the £15k+ I now still owe my credit card company (with no credit score to borrow/transfer to lower interest rates). I feel like my life is in ruins because I didn't investigate the company, and trusted too easily. Now retirement is not just 5 years away, but we may need to sell our home. If you hear of anyone else who can help, please let us all know. Thank you.

They want to move your money to them to they can get some liquid - they drink champagne every time someone falls for this trick and pays them more.

Pharaoh: Thank you so much for your helpful guidance on how to deal with scams like this. I shall try what you suggest. x

Back