GTP Capital is a scam broker

4 weeks shouldn't be a problem unless your country has terrible consumer protection rules. Go ahead and contact your card's issuing bank right away. Talk to the fraud or disputes department. Explain how the broker is fraudulently blocking your ability to withdraw and ask about a chargeback.
I applied to withdraw my money and they are not answering my calls and responding to my emails. Broker name is Alice and his partner is James. They are not licensed and regulated. Stay away from this broker they will clean you dry
hi me to i am in the same situation... i deposit 18000 pounds... since i ask them to make an widthwral...4 days ago they dont reply to my emails...
i report them to froud....

If you deposited by card, first, contact the abuse/fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Give details of any broken promises or ignored withdrawal requests. Then ask about a chargeback.

If the bank can't/won't help, or if the money was sent by bank wire, WinChargeback may be able to help.

Good news their general manager called me and all my queries were resolved. He explainef why the delay and apologized for the issues i was having. Maybe they are legit after all
Hey can i have a number or skype name for general manager when last did you hear from them

Did you guys send the documents of your identity, residency and creditcard? They are not letting me withdrawal my money back unless I do so.

Did you guys send the documents of your identity, residency and creditcard? They are not letting me withdrawal my money back unless I do so.

That is standard procedure for all good brokers and nearly all scam brokers. If you don't trust a broker with your documentation, why would you trust them enough to deposit money with them?

Back