GTP Capital is a scam broker

I dont have it but i got in contact with someone she seems to help me and she explained me that alice johnson is on a business trip so thats why she isnt reachable
You can possible try this person in skype ht she just keft tthe office try back tomorrow alex.gtpcapital@gmail.com

I'm afraid I have been dealing with Alex, but she must have been part of my scam. Now no contact at all.

Good news their general manager called me and all my queries were resolved. He explainef why the delay and apologized for the issues i was having. Maybe they are legit after all

haha, a general manager calling you? with all due respect but I can be a general manager on the phone. I think they just got scared and gave you your money back. Also they provide binary options (I just spoke with a trader who is in your position and got to this thread) - any person who knows 1% of trading knows that is scam... slot machines with charts

Update today from our contact with the Financial Ombudsman a month ago:
"We’ve had a look for GTP Capital and Oasis Capital on our systems, unfortunately we’re unable to help you investigate this case. GTP Capital wasn’t on our database at all. We searched them on the internet and found that they were linked to a company called Oasis Capital (UK) Limited.

We found Oasis Capital (UK) Limited on our database, however they aren’t a regulated business. Since they’re not a business regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – we don’t have the authority to look into complaints against them.

I know this is frustrating news, but unfortunately there’s nothing further we can do. It may be best for you to seek independent advice to explore what other options you may have.

I’m really sorry we’re unable to help you on this occasion.

Yours sincerely
Kitan Eleyae | Investigator
Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower. London E14 9SR"

So, as their Facebook page still stands (and cannot be commented about), we're on to try something else. Our credit card company wasn't at all helpful (they see options as "gambling" so won't touch it, and of course say we gave all our details to GTPcapital so it's out own fault).

I'm just curious that can they do anything with my ID, credit card, residency If I post them? Even if it's a secured website.

please call your card provider and ask a new credit card, keep it safe and strictly personal, do not send money with credit cards, thanks

Update today from our contact with the Financial Ombudsman a month ago:
"We’ve had a look for GTP Capital and Oasis Capital on our systems, unfortunately we’re unable to help you investigate this case. GTP Capital wasn’t on our database at all. We searched them on the internet and found that they were linked to a company called Oasis Capital (UK) Limited.

We found Oasis Capital (UK) Limited on our database, however they aren’t a regulated business. Since they’re not a business regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – we don’t have the authority to look into complaints against them.

I know this is frustrating news, but unfortunately there’s nothing further we can do. It may be best for you to seek independent advice to explore what other options you may have.

I’m really sorry we’re unable to help you on this occasion.

Yours sincerely
Kitan Eleyae | Investigator
Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower. London E14 9SR"

So, as their Facebook page still stands (and cannot be commented about), we're on to try something else. Our credit card company wasn't at all helpful (they see options as "gambling" so won't touch it, and of course say we gave all our details to GTPcapital so it's out own fault).

this is sooo frustrating news indeed, i will end up bankrupt paying for a big stolen transaction due to this cyber stealers GTPcapital :,(
the bank should have been aggressive informing card holder not to use credit card on this kind transaction if they can't even help us :'(
if only i know the bank won't help, they should have advertise on TV what are transactions we can't use on our credit card, we only knew card transactions can be recovered if the merchant steals our money criminal activities like these, manipulating customers funds and platform services.

Back