GUILTY Case# 2011-075 | ABSOLUT25 vs www.fxcbs.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FXCBS.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unumba1

The company was just notified a few days ago by the Asst Moderator. If there is no response within the next few days, or an unsatisfactory response, my vote would be guilty. Thank you.

I had in the past withdrawal issue with Prime4x. I have to be sending them mails every day, and I was also chatting with them every day. I was even abusing them and threatening them. Then one day they got tired of me and sent my money.
So my advice to our fellow trader is this: keep sending them mails every day, keeping chatting with them everyday, keep threatening them day after day, and by God's grace you will definitely get your money.
In my chat also with them yesterday, they said clearly that they are not yet regulated but they are working on that with FSA and CYSEC. We can even threaten them to report to all the regulatory bodies.
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
need clarifications

Welcome Aime Kossi Lanzo! Your request has been directed to the English Desk department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Italian Support. Currently in room: Italian Support ---- FXCBS is always in a look out for experienced and qualified Sales & Support persons to join our teams in offices around the world. English Speaking and Writing is a must, any other language is a plus. Please send your resume or email us at careers@fxcbs.com

Italian Support:
Welcome to FXCBS Live Chat support! How can I help you?
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
hello
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
i just want to know one thing about your company
Italian Support:
sure
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
where are you regulated?
Italian Support:
we are a registered broker with BVI (British Virgin Islands) , sir
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
ok,
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
please what is the name of the regulatory body there?
Italian Support:
there is no regulatory body
Italian Support:
we are not currently regulated

Italian Support has sent a file. Click fienex cert.pdf (29.8 KB) to receive the file.

Aime Kossi Lanzo:
so is that means that you are not regulated?
Italian Support:
correct! However, we working on that
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
ok
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
i need open an account for a company so they need to check your regulatory status
Italian Support:
we offer opening of business accounts Madame
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
yes, i know
Italian Support:
the fact that we are not regulated has never affected anything, we've been running since 2007
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
i did the same with alpari russia and the company has to check with the regulator first
Italian Support:
also serving more than 11 000 clients worldwide
Italian Support:
i understand
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
anyway, going forward with what organ are you going to be regulated? NFA? FSA?
Italian Support:
we are working on FSA and CYSEC
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
ok, that is good,. i know CYSEC also
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
we will keep in touch
Italian Support:
great!
Aime Kossi Lanzo:
thanks and bye
Italian Support:
thank you for contacting us!

It is never good to jump in with a knee-jerk reaction when someone is telling only one side of the story. We need - in the interests of JUSTICE and PEACE - to hear from the other side too.

But we have not. It seems that the trading company - FXCBS - is not using their opportunity to submit a defence.

Given that they claim to be an ECN, their claim that "none of your orders was honored by the bank" does not hold water. That's not how ECN's work.

Once again, I call for traders to check into the status of these trading companies BEFORE sending them their money. Until they do, they will continue to be caught out, just as we are now seeing with FXCBS, and Andrej.

I have to ask Andrej why he went with them, instead of using a well-known and reputable company?

Andrej, what did you hope to gain from using FXCBZ, instead of someone like Dukascopy, or a similarly well-known trading broker?

Please, people - we have to learn a lesson from this - these companies are springing up all the time because that's where the money is.

Because FXCBS has not come up with a very good reason for their default, or at least acknowledged some error, I am going to vote "Guilty."

But I think my "jury duty" will be extended this year, because there seems to be an endless stream of traders who continue to use these "B" grade brokers. And as time goes by, I become less and less sympathetic with foolish traders who continue to do business with unregulated brokers.

Stop it!

This case vs. FXCBS promises

FXCBS says on its website that "FXCBS was created by a team of expert advisors and professional traders who decided to put an end to the unfair trading environments created by many of the brokers and organizations that are well known in the industry and to the public, we are the next generation of spot FOREX trading and 100% dependent on our people to deliver our promises"

This is not the way to achieve this goal. Seems to be guilty.

Same Old S....

Is it just me, or doesn't this seem to be the same old story with a different "twist?"

Why is it that when you lose on your trades there is never any problem on their end. It was "fast market" conditions, widening of the spread due to news release, or liquidity, etc. but when the same conditions occur and it happens to result in a windfall profit for you they seem to come up with some excuse to cancel your trade and therefore your profits. I have heard of this several times in the past.

How many times have you had your broker contact you and say "due to unusual market conditions beyond our control your profit on trade #123456789 was MUCH LARGER than what shows on your trading statement. What you thought was a $500 gain is actually $7560.55 -- Congratulations! Our loss is your gain! So, dear customer, today was your lucky day and we are happy to do business with you.

--- LMAO

Trading is hard enough to make money even if everything is done aboveboard. When your broker is putting the screws to you it is impossible. Put the screws back to 'em. That's my 2 cent worth. :mad:

Simply, if they avoid you or make excuses when you want facts then they are likely to be scammers or at least dishonest. If they avoid your inquiries then they are likely guilty. Again, my 2c.

It looks like a duck......

It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it smells like a duck.....
FXCBS, based on their actions before and after (or lack of) would, in my opinion, strongly indicate a fraud or scam. I would agree that folks need to leave this brokerage as quickly as possible.

Back