GUILTY Case# 2013-023 | fxeasy75 vs www.fxrobot-mam.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxRobot-MAM.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 148 99.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fxeasy75

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.fxrobot-mam.com

My Case is: Pls see my scam alert discussion and here I will attach the MT4 statements for proof.

Day ONE of trading, starting capital of USD10,000 balance USD2,078.
Day TWO of trading, reduce to USD432

After day one, I sent email to PAMM and asked them to stop trading and to investigate the behavior of their EA, no reply. 2nd email sent again to tell them I am withdrawing from LPOA and expect full compensation for their unethical behavior

On day two, I sent email to PAMM that I am sending complaint to HotForex as well as start scam in FPA, still no reply

Summary: Complaint filed against PAMM to HotForex and Hotforex had contacted me that investigations has started. Complaint on:
A) Fraudulent advertising by Arbitrage Fx
B) Suspicious fake "real" account for investor to login and check performance results
C) Unethical trading behavior

Due to short time relative to trading, there was no way for me to contact them over 3x over different days and despite withdrawal from LPOA, there was still no reply or mail from them as to what happened or why the withdrawal. But there were 3 mails, 2 sent on 12/Feb and 1 sent on 13/Feb to inform them of withdrawal from LPOA, as well as filing of complaint

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Ym Leong on 02/12/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/12/13 the last contact was on 02/13/13

Company representatives' emails: Support Staff <info@fxrobot-mam.com>

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 4
Did HotForex manage to shut down their PAMM?
Hi Pharaoh

YES, Venelin of HotForex has discussed with the management team of HF and I have also requested that HF FLAGGED this pamm trader's ID + Name from opening any more PAMM accts with HF. Pls read my latest update on this matter. I have just posted this morning, still not posted, waiting for moderation. All these emails were sent between myself and Venelin of HF on 14/Mar, thats why the late reply. I sent another email to HF to remind them to give me their reply on 4/Mar but did not get a reply, so I sent again on 14/Mar.

I will play nice and just say that my strong "persuasive" argument clinch the "deal" with HotForex to blacklist the PAMM trader. FYI, Theo and myself had the same PAMM trader as stated in my posting here. I am also including the review thread so that all readers can reference the other trader's personal comments abt Arbitrage

Arbitrage Robot | ArbitrageRobot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Hi Pharaoh

I have sent the Arbitrage MAM team a mail this morning, this is the content:
=============================================================
Pls note that my case is now under FPA preparation court. Further to this, I would like to bring to your attention that there were a lot of emails between myself and HotForex. HotForex has now officially agreed to flagged AND blacklist the PAMM trader (by checking his personal ID# and Name) to prevent him from opening more PAMM accts with HF.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...assigned-fxeasy75-vs-www-fxrobot-mam-com.html

Perhaps you may have some explanation as to what happened and some resolutions for me and other trades whom you have clearly misled and scammed. I am expecting you to give me (and other traders who have taken up your PAMM program) an acceptable resolution. I will continue to make sure that you DO NOT have any means to continue in this business to cheat people of their investments. FPA may not actually be able to make you pay in real $, but you WILL PAY in terms of not being able to continue with your services. The fact that HotForex has decided to blacklist your PAMM trader after I have presented my argument, meant that for now you are ALREADY paying for your deception!

I believe you have now surmised that since HotForex was persuaded to part with you, I meant business. See you in court!

And to think some people told me I that complaining to brokers about PAMM's was a bad idea.

Yo AsstMod! Can we get a case number and a formal invitation out to fxrobot-mam?

Hi,

I experienced same thing as you did - I explained on forex review section on "ArbitrageRobot.com (Steven Tornsten)" as they are same guys.
I handed over my existing account of Go Markets with 15,000NZD for them to trade with their EA based on their promise.

They blown out my account by two days.
Actually they didn't trade with their EA because the EA never works on real account.
Instead they traded manually.
The consequency was disaster - MARGIN CALL - 15,000$ disappeared.
They even didn't say sorry.
No reply, no answer.....

They are bad scammers.

Hi fxeasy-

Oh man you have to be kidding me, these brokers eat the cake -they be doing a hula dance holidaying in Hawai soon from your money.

This disgusts me -thank you for letting us know - they may not be aware that these reports, like above, are read by about 50.000 readers today at least -we all take note and make certain to stay away from them by miles. What a scam, utterly disgraceful.

I hope that FPA sorts this out quickly and that they compensate you speedily and appropriately, so i can retract what i believe they are so far a bunch of unprincipled scam artists. Frankly i feel so angry for you i do not know what to add but it will not go well for them- wishing you the best of luck.

Hi nzfriendlee

Frankly let Steven Tornstein and company rot in hell- the thieving unethical mongrels - folk take note STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM CON ARTISTS -

Thank you -am grateful you have made us aware of them and very sorry you did you hard earned money. The best to you and good trading:)

Back